SportsWrath

So with the Eagles streak broken

BlueInCanada

Although we have 5 divisional games the rest of the year.

I know the NFL adjusted the scheduling so that there was more "relevant games" near the end of the year for team but the stretch of Dallas, Washington, Philly, Washington back to back is going to be brutal.

Especially since Washington finally got their senses together and are going to start "Who needs the XFL?" Heiny.

37 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Although we have 5 divisional games the rest of the year.

I know the NFL adjusted the scheduling so that there was more "relevant games" near the end of the year for team but the stretch of Dallas, Washington, Philly, Washington back to back is going to be brutal.

Especially since Washington finally got their senses together and are going to start "Who needs the XFL?" Heiny.

If anything  I am encouraged that we have 2 games against Washington...  yes they pulled out a win last night, but no reason the Giants can not beat that team twice.  Get a split by beating Dallas on Thanksgiving and hopefully split with the Eagles on the last game of the season should have us in the Playoffs

27 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

If anything  I am encouraged that we have 2 games against Washington...  yes they pulled out a win last night, but no reason the Giants can not beat that team twice.  Get a split by beating Dallas on Thanksgiving and hopefully split with the Eagles on the last game of the season should have us in the Playoffs

I don't think Washington is a cake walk.

They have a good positions group and one of the best WRs in the NFL.

They could very easily beat the Giants twice as well in a hard fought game.

Going forward we cant afford to leave points on the field with stupid penalties. Against Houston - I dont think Ive ever seen Daboll that livid ever. He had a perfect game plan to even get that 4th Down and a moronic penalty cost us that drive and a few more. Think that is something Daboll doesnt tolerate - stupid fucking mistakes. Almost every game here on is going to be close - and one stupid mistake could be the difference between a W or L