SportsWrath

This makes me sad.

Sephiroth

35 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

If I had that kinda throwaway money, I'd bid on it.  Not sure why he's selling, but if it were me, I'd have to be well down shit river before I'd part with it.

Clear his career wasn't as long as we would all have liked.

I think it may have something to do with it... no other logical reason to sell a SB ring... 

2 hours ago, Herc said:

The team should just give him whatever he’s asking for considering their medical staff completely botched his injury and he’s as responsible for that ring as any other player 

This...I have never seen such a smooth receiver and I have seen tons of them.  Football "medical staff" are butchers and should all be sued.

39 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

This...I have never seen such a smooth receiver and I have seen tons of them.  Football "medical staff" are butchers and should all be sued.

Probably why I under appreciate him.. he made it look too easy.  I still think we should chip in and own a Super Bowl ring….

Wonder if he just doesn't value it as much as others.

If this was a case of Nicks being broke it would be going to auction where it would probably fetch more than 25k.

I mean you think about it, these modern day rings you can't really wear them practically at all since they are the size of a fucking apple on your finger, so it probably just sits on a safe.

Maybe in Nicks case he doesn't need it.