SportsWrath

Whelp, I guess this text exchange with my wife settles it.

Sephiroth

2 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Dude. 

???? Who am I talking to, a 9th grade kid who wears his pants down below his ass, is failing class, and who thinks it's cool to respond to an adult with "dude".

If you disagree, posit a thought out response. If you have some inside information that proves that texting wives is not good, or isn't going to be good, then speak up like a man.

I don't like to waste time with children who think calling a man "dude" is some kind of appropriate response.

23 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

???? Who am I talking to, a 9th grade kid who wears his pants down below his ass, is failing class, and who thinks it's cool to respond to an adult with "dude".

If you disagree, posit a thought out response. If you have some inside information that proves that texting wives is not good, or isn't going to be good, then speak up like a man.

I don't like to waste time with children who think calling a man "dude" is some kind of appropriate response.

Damn you got that shit on a keyboard shortcut.

26 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Damn you got that shit on a keyboard shortcut.

I right click copied it back in 2015 and just never right click copied anything else since then.  So it’s always ready to roll.