SportsWrath

Fuck the Eagles game thread

GorillaNJ

Just now, CrazedDogs said:

That D on the ending touchdown was retarded. 

This team is characterized by athletically talented players that are awful football players... Leonard Williams, Peppers, Engram, I'm looking at you.

I've hated all these guys the moment they got on the team.

24 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Also I don't want to give up on Jones, the Oline is trash, WRs are trash, RB are trash.

But fuck he's taken a step back this year.

Going to really need to take a leap forward next season if the Giants have any hope of righting this ship.

He’s taken a step back because Joe judge and Jason Garett installed a new offense in jones’ second year. The play was to give pat shurmur a second year and I can’t even fathom why they thought it was a good idea not to.

40 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

The guys who are supposed to catch the ball were a way bigger problem.   Between drops and not getting open it was horrible 

Yep. Games over if he catches that. Engram looked stupid tonight. That fucking jumping over the corner was one of the dumbest things I've seen considering how much time this kid has missed. Frankly Kaden Smith has been the most reliable Tight end and should feature more.

Can we get a soiled diaper and used socks in exchange for Engram before the trade deadline? Engram IS the reason we are 1-6 and not 2-5 - YES, no matter what happened elsewhere etc etc - that ball hit him in the gloves - that play would have iced the game - it was over. You are a 1st round pick - YOU ARE PAID TO CATCH A BALL THAT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER THROWN. Isnt this what he's been practicing every fucking day? That was inexcusable.

10 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

That D on the ending touchdown was retarded. 

This team is characterized by athletically talented players that are awful football players... Leonard Williams, Peppers, Engram, I'm looking at you.

How do you let a five foot nothing running back own you on a pass like that?