SportsWrath

Jason Garrett interviewing with Giants today.

BlueInCanada

4 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

You mean sign THEM the fuck up!

Im all in on this - although Id still have loved taking a look at the Bills OC - guy is damn good IMO

I forgot a team can deny you to look at a coordinator as long as it's for the same position on your team.

But yeah that Bills OC there's a guy who knows how to get the most out of his players.

Hopefully we hear more news about the Garrett interview today or any other interviews lined up.

1 hour ago, Treehugger said:

Stunned he'd even entertain the offer after 13 years as a HC. The only reason I could think of him wanting to step down to OC for a former division rival is because he's pissed at Jerrah.

Apparently he and the Giants front office really like each other too.  There's something to be said for a positive work environment.

1 hour ago, Treehugger said:

Stunned he'd even entertain the offer after 13 years as a HC. The only reason I could think of him wanting to step down to OC for a former division rival is because he's pissed at Jerrah.

For him to ever get a shot at being a HC again...he has to be in the game somewhere...this makes a lot of sense for him career wise. You don't see a lot of guys who are out a year or two getting a callback.

Its the Norv Turner play.

C. Wagon

10 hours ago, Treehugger said:

If I recall there hasn't been a single report of him even getting a HC interview with the vacancies this year.

Very rarely does any coach in the NFL come back from a hiatus and end up winning the big game.

Sure there are a few exceptions like Coughlin but that's pretty rare to see it happen.

He was overwhelmed and had to report to Jurriah for 13 plus years.

Anyone would be shell shocked after that.

Not to mention I assume Mara and Tisch said to him "If this Judge guy is garbage you'll be the next HC no questions asked"

Mara is pretty much in love with the guy.

4 minutes ago, Treehugger said:

Garrett's banked north of 60-70 million. There's no reason for him to work ever again other than ego.

Cause he loves the game of football?

Usually the reason why most guys stick around. 

And he's never won the big game good enough reason to keep coaching.