SportsWrath

Week 3 Skins Vs Giants

Firstnten

Giants are currently on pace for league record -32 turnover differential.

Nobody has been worse than -23 in the prior ten seasons. I'm reasonably sure the Giants won't challenge that over 16 games, its always god awful teams you see at the bottom of those lists. 2-1, and its probably looking up. No reason to hang their heads over their record.

Losing their shit, hang their heads over that. Jesus. And it wasn't really even OBJ today. It was a few other guys, and the refs too. Not that they decided the game, the officiating was just plain shitty all game. Calling shit that wasn't there, missing shit that was.

Giants are currently on pace for league record -32 turnover differential.

Nobody has been worse than -23 in the prior ten seasons. I'm reasonably sure the Giants won't challenge that over 16 games, its always god awful teams you see at the bottom of those lists. 2-1, and its probably looking up. No reason to hang their heads over their record.

Losing their shit, hang their heads over that. Jesus. And it wasn't really even OBJ today. It was a few other guys, and the refs too. Not that they decided the game, the officiating was just plain shitty all game. Calling shit that wasn't there, missing shit that was.

I had no problem with the calls today it was a really physical game.

It was nice to see SOME emotion on our sideline with OBJ, fuck I've never seen such an emotionless team on the sidelines and from the coaches.

The team is shooting itself in the foot and it looks like no one really gave a shit, fuck they don't even need to show McAttack anymore on the sidelines since he never does anything besides stand there with a "Whats happening?" look on his face.

I had no problem with the calls today it was a really physical game.

It was nice to see SOME emotion on our sideline with OBJ, fuck I've never seen such an emotionless team on the sidelines and from the coaches.

The team is shooting itself in the foot and it looks like no one really gave a shit, fuck they don't even need to show McAttack anymore on the sidelines since he never does anything besides stand there with a "Whats happening?" look on his face.

Other than the PF on Vernon, I thought all the unsportsmanlike calls were probably justified. Not sure on the Richburg ejection (he said after game he didn't know why he was flagged), but I didn't have good look at it.

But there were other problems. OBJ having his own rules, for starters. Getting shit wrong for both teams (the djax non-td, and the int that should have been).

Make note of that crew, they were awful. Terrible game to watch.

Somebody please explain to me how Weston Richburg gets a penalty on that play, and how the fuck does the NFL think that ejecting a player in circumstances like this is good for the game? Shitty call, worse rule, and I haven't even seen how the hell he got the first unsportsmanlike penalty; what was that for?

Somebody please explain to me how Weston Richburg gets a penalty on that play, and how the fuck does the NFL think that ejecting a player in circumstances like this is good for the game? Shitty call, worse rule, and I haven't even seen how the hell he got the first unsportsmanlike penalty; what was that for?

If you're a lineman, you're not allowed to block Josh Norman downfield. Because Josh Norman.

Block in the back, wasnt involved in the play.

It's basically what prevents players for teeing off on one another when they arent involved in the play anymore.

I still think it was definitely a block in the back and that Norman was pretty far away from the play. Standing over him and pounding his chest didn't help. Still, after thinking it over, Golf is right, as we saw with Cruz on his fumble, guys can be tenacious in pursuit and blind side our ball carrier.

So a even if they felt it was an unnecessary hit it wouldn't have fallen under the criteria for that penalty. Guess it was something else

They showed the replay at halftime of SNF and I believe they said that he was called for taunting. The block was in the back, but I don't think it would have been called and no longer think it was unnecessary...Norman was closing fast.

Im actually OK that we lost this game - The Skins were that much more desperate and eked out a win somehow because we were busy with costly penalties and turnovers.

My thoughts in the aftermath.....

1) Breeland was out, Hall was out - yet we were throwing fades to Bobby fucking Rainey. We stopped targetting Shepard and CRUZ mainly and were throwing to a lazy fucking Will Tye and basically outplayed ourselves

2) Their OL was depleted - they had a no name playing center - yet we didnt blitz as much as we should have and we gave too many underneath routes to too many people

3) 3 Plays killed the game for us - That shit personal foul on the blocked punt, the fuck-up on the fake punt, that complete horseshit defense on 3rd and 15.....I can include the kickoff out of bounds - I think only the Giants do this...and also the blown 2 play drive that the Skins had in throwing 2 40 yrd bombs to Jackson....but fuck that....im just pissed.

4) Vereen might have fumbled - and yes and he needs to be reprimanded but he should have been there more in the second half....not Darkwa.

5) WTF was that playcalling?? Everytime we throw to Cruz Shepard and OBJ we get plays, but INTs when we throw to others.....but still we did that shit.

I dont get it....I just dont get it. Unless it was fixed and Snyder paid the Maras a ton!

So a even if they felt it was an unnecessary hit it wouldn't have fallen under the criteria for that penalty. Guess it was something else

It could have been what he said. But the jaded part of me says if it was anyone other than Norman it's glossed over as routine gamesmanship/trash talk that happens all the time.

It could have been what he said. But the jaded part of me says if it was anyone other than Norman it's glossed over as routine gamesmanship/trash talk that happens all the time.

oh definitely.

Great thing about that though is, I know we aren't the only ones who noticed Norman getting the fragile bitch treatment.

I really don't even get why there's a rivalry there.... OBJ has torched Norman every time they've met. Its obvious who is the better player and who is the overpaid bitch.

oh definitely.

Great thing about that though is, I know we aren't the only ones who noticed Norman getting the fragile bitch treatment.

I really don't even get why there's a rivalry there.... OBJ has torched Norman every time they've met. Its obvious who is the better player and who is the overpaid bitch.

I almost think it's staged. Beckham's frustrated antics on the sidelines didn't make any sense to me, almost like they're filming a 'reality' show.