SportsWrath

Why your team sucks

Bigblue25

If you’re gonna get rid of the old man, you may as well get rid of Little Johnny Hayseed here. I don’t like my rebuilding projects to be half-assed. That’s how you end up creating the Football Knicks.

even though the football knicks label is hysterical, every team in the league is going to ride their older QB's till their arm falls off. i may have mixed up my tenses there.

If you’re gonna get rid of the old man, you may as well get rid of Little Johnny Hayseed here. I don’t like my rebuilding projects to be half-assed. That’s how you end up creating the Football Knicks.

even though the football knicks label is hysterical, every team in the league is going to ride their older QB's till their arm falls off. i may have mixed up my tenses there.

No, no you haven't. It's going to be a perfectly tense season.

The Cowboys one is great. Also for anyone upset about the Apple pick mull this comment:

The best offensive line in football allowed Darren Fucking McFadden to finish fourth in the league in rushing last season despite having no semblance of a passing game and not even starting all 16 games, yet we still felt it was necessary to blow our highest first round pick in 25 years on another running back.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-dallas-cowboys-1784456648

Yes that pick was awful. so is this author's football knowledge. at least writing the article allowed him to learn who Olivier Vernon is so that's a plus

Bump

I'm a glass is 1/2 empty guy right now but the article was written by a hater.

The Cowboys one is great. Also for anyone upset about the Apple pick mull this comment:

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-dallas-cowboys-1784456648

Ties in with this

March, 2015- The Cowboys (aka Jerry) let DeMarco Murray walk to the Eagles because the stars on this team are the offensive line and any running back could have a good season behind them.

Thursday, April 28, 2016- The team spends a top five pick on a running back, a move that goes against all current NFL logic, because the Cowboys say they have only a few years left of Tony Romo and need to add in pieces that can help him get to a Super Bowl.

Friday, April 29, 2016- The Cowboys spend their second round pick on a talented, but injured linebacker, who should get healthy just about the time Romo’s back goes supernova and forces his retirement.

This team literally contradicted their own draft strategy three times in a calendar year.

Jerry only drafted Ezekiel Elliot because his name sounds like a brand of single malt scotch.