SportsWrath

Who will be going after?

Iceman_NYG

A probable list of who the Giants might be going after - if any or all of them considering we do have some cap room to work with

Miller is out of bounds and gonna be franchised fo sho....

Wilkerson or Olivier Vernon - One of the two will be a good add on the D-line

Eric Berry - (again might be out of bounds but will be a superb addition)

Malik Jackson - Dude's young and entering his prime and might not want to leave the Broncs - but will be a super add

Bruce Irvin - In case we don't draft a LBer in the first 2 rounds

Any other thoughts....

My top choice is berry and I think his impact here would be worth every penny.

I'd like to sign jenoris Jenkins or Sean smith--particularly smith. I wanted him 3 years ago and kc ended up getting him for just 18 mil. but they're both gonna get minimum drc money now and I honestly don't know how feasible it is to have two corners making that money.

Jaye Howard would be amazing but I don't think the Chiefs let him walk.

Trevathan and freeman would be a huge help.

I'm not sure how many sacks are honestly out there if we don't get Vernon or Wilkerson (jets arent letting him walk and he wants watt money anyway) and don't do short term deals with the Jpp's and Tamba Hali's of the world, so I wouldn't be opposed to focusing on berry, one of the two corners(with prince as a plan c), and getting a couple of linebackers. Then hope one of those three pass rushers falls to us at 10.

Unfortunately we're gonna be fighting the jags who have as much money as us and the same situation where they have a lot of their offensive pieces but need a lot of defenders. They don't need linebackers but they'll be right in the thick of things on the coverage end

I agree on Berry Herc. Wilkerson will be franchised by the Jets.

We've talked about receivers, bring in Kearse. Maybe one of the Cinci guys, Sanu or Marvin Jones.

Kearse jumps out at me as the best value guy too. He won't be expensive and I can see him giving us randle production at the very worst.

I can't see KC letting Berry walk.

They have cap room but I'm not sure they can keep both Howard and berry. Whoever they let walk I want to go after him hard.

We don't have to worry about the Cowboys, nas. Even after cutting Carr they still won't have 10 mil in cap room. they're going to war with virtually the same team as last season and considering they would've wiped the floor in the nfc east with room healthy it's hard to really blame them

They have cap room but I'm not sure they can keep both Howard and berry. Whoever they let walk I want to go after him hard.

We don't have to worry about the Cowboys, nas. Even after cutting Carr they still won't have 10 mil in cap room. they're going to war with virtually the same team as last season and considering they would've wiped the floor in the nfc east with room healthy it's hard to really blame them

:like button_full:

IF, big if, Romo can stay healthy for most of the season the Cowboys will win the division. They now are going to be adding top 5 talent in the draft. Unfortunately for Giants fans Jerry's son isn't as stupid as he is.

No doubt Romo is on the downhill side of his NFL career. I think he has two or three years talent wise to play, but between his collarbone and his back, I don't know if he makes it that far. Dallas has to get their QB of the future sooner than later. Picking where they do, they may get a shot this year if there's a guy they like.

He rushed back way too early when they still had a shot if they ran the table. Same with dez. They should've shut him down as soon as they heard the words "jones fracture"

Agreed, both were clearly not right, but with the division so shitty they probably felt they had a chance, hell every other team in the east dragged them back into it