SportsWrath

And there's the NFC East for you.

boohyah

Thank you Captain Obvious. I think everyone and their Grandmothers knew how much of a sucky fuck-all division this was - is. That's the reason 2 teams already have coaching changes coming their way and the other 2 are on short leash.

At least we all sucked so bad that we were competitive....enormously competitive at who could suck more. Dallas won the battle big time since Romo went down....Eagles and Giants fought tooth and nail on who could come out on top in sucking and the Giants won that battle fair and square.

The pathetic Redskins were the worst at sucking and ended up dead last winning the division since the other 3 were far ahead in sucking and the Redskins continued to regress by playing better. Fucking idiots. Its all good - the Skins righted ship and laid an easter bucket of eggs at home.

This team on tv right now, getting blown out at home by an out of form team, won the NFC East . Of which we came third. Of which we we 1-5. How bad are we!

Not as bad as we looked... a few pieces away from putting it together.

Thank you Captain Obvious. I think everyone and their Grandmothers knew how much of a sucky fuck-all division this was - is. That's the reason 2 teams already have coaching changes coming their way and the other 2 are on short leash.

At least we all sucked so bad that we were competitive....enormously competitive at who could suck more. Dallas won the battle big time since Romo went down....Eagles and Giants fought tooth and nail on who could come out on top in sucking and the Giants won that battle fair and square.

The pathetic Redskins were the worst at sucking and ended up dead last winning the division since the other 3 were far ahead in sucking and the Redskins continued to regress by playing better. Fucking idiots. Its all good - the Skins righted ship and laid an easter bucket of eggs at home.

I'm boohyah. Not sure about this captain obvious person,but he seems to have pissed you off royally.

What draft position is Washington at?

round 1: 21

round 2: 22

and then flip back and forth between 21st and 22nd with the Texans for each round

With New England losing their 1st round pick, everyone moves up a spot in the second round for overall draft pick if not thinking of it from each round.

Cowboys are in a sweet position to strengthen as they have the 4th, 3rd, 4th, 3rd and on down the line. And of course, with NE losing their pick, the Boys get like a no.2 pick in the 2nd round.

Thanks....and we're #10....that's a good thing, right?

Yeah, for sure. Always good to be in the top 10 on draft day, but it also means you had a sucky season.

We should be able to get a good starting player at that spot and maybe a future star.

Plus, we rotate back and forth throughout the rounds with Tampa as we had the same record as them and they get the 9th pick in round 1.

Our pick in the 2nd round would be 9th, instead of 10th, and will be like getting the 8th since NE loses their first round pick.

Hopefully, we get a star player and a solid starter with our first two picks.

Where I was going with it was that had we won our piece of shit division, our fate likely would've been the same and we'd be picking 21st, not 10th.

Yeah, or win the Wild Card runoff and get blown out in the next playoff game and be sitting at 25th or 26th.

By the last two games, there was absolutely nothing to be gained and everything to lose by winning....except perhaps, pride in a mid-talented team.

With all the free agent money available this year along with a great draft position, we should be able to restock if they boys in the front office play their cards right. We're not that far off from being a contending team...especially if we can get past the injury bug. We still have Eli and OBJ, Hankins and DRC, up 'n comers Collins and Kennard, not to mention the possibility of a healthy Cruz coming back.

We definitely need to fix the defensive backfield and get a good pass rush going. If we can do that, we're on the right track. We have the tools with cap space and draft position to right the ship if we play it smart.

Yeah, or win the Wild Card runoff and get blown out in the next playoff game and be sitting at 25th or 26th.

By the last two games, there was absolutely nothing to be gained and everything to lose by winning....except perhaps, pride in a mid-talented team.

With all the free agent money available this year along with a great draft position, we should be able to restock if they boys in the front office play their cards right. We're not that far off from being a contending team...especially if we can get past the injury bug. We still have Eli and OBJ, Hankins and DRC, up 'n comers Collins and Kennard, not to mention the possibility of a healthy Cruz coming back.

We definitely need to fix the defensive backfield and get a good pass rush going. If we can do that, we're on the right track. We have the tools with cap space and draft position to right the ship if we play it smart.

Yeah, I'm all about a playoff run when there is confidence to be had the team...just wasn't the case this year. I had no confidence that the Giants would win a playoff game....none. I think this offseason will determine whether or not Eli wins another ring. I think it determines whether guys like OBJ chase the money or chase a championship. I think this offseason is THAT critical. We have some pieces, but if those pieces aren't complemented, those pieces will leave when they're able.

I agree, we have some guys....but I'm not about to blame injury - I'll differ with you there a bit. I also think that the ship has sailed on Cruz...sure, restructure his deal, bring him back and give him a shot, but I'm not holding out hope there.