SportsWrath

Tree's Keeper League

Treehugger

Is that like an abacus?

With all these fucking smart phones tellinG me when it's time to get up, time to exercise, time to shit, Time for a meeting, Iwould think you fuckers could tell it to remind you when it's time to draft!

the papyrus scroll calendar on the wall of your cave doesnt send reminders or have alarms? :confused:

the papyrus scroll calendar on the wall of your cave doesnt send reminders or have alarms? :confused:

what I don't understand is , how can the Mayan calander predict the end of mankind but can not remind us when the draft is?.....Mayan fail.

I think I'm going to keep my running backs, I think it would be foolish to give any of you guys a good running back if they are that sparse in the league this year. I can make do with Matthews and Maclin as my main starters, I believe. The Hilton trade really intrigued me though...but I have a feeling McCoy is going to be Buffalo's main source of offense.

I wanted to put J. Thomas on the IR and I can't

Is he on the IR scheduled to return list?

Edit: I just looked at your team and I see it says OUT under the notes by Thomas' name.(probably he will be back before the IR/DR time frame) if he was on IR it would say IR in red and not OUT. you have to wait for the team to place a player on IR I had to wait 3 weeks for Nelson to be placed on IR and it's kind of a pain in the ass because you can't make a move unless you cut someone else(I want to keep Nelson for next year for now) In the meantime all of the players you would like to put in as a starter in his place are coming off the board.

Here is what his latest note reads:

Tue, Sep 1

Julius Thomas will undergo surgery on his injured finger Wednesday.

Advice: NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Thomas could be sidelined a month. That's in line with what GM David Caldwell said on Monday. Caldwell essentially ruled Thomas out for Weeks 1-3, calling Week 4 "realistic." Thomas is a tough sell as anything more than a TE2.

Good start Herc. I was pissed that little RB fumbled before crossing the goal line, but not as pissed as I would have been if they'd given the TD recovery to Gronk. He was a monster last night.

He caught a td pass like two plays later so it didn't really matter ?