SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
Treehugger

Tree's Keeper League

Bet you're regretting that trade. No worries, Tree owned me with the Brandon Marshall trade, too...I don't remember who I picked up with his pick but I know with the way my team is doing this year it wasn't anyone who can put up his numbers (not that they're outstanding, either).

You got my 1st round pick + Keenan Allen in the trade, for Brandon Marshall and your 7th, which was too generous on my end given I was taking a gamble on Marshall coming back healthy. You don't remember who you picked with the 1st because you missed most of the draft (it was wasted on a kicker).

You got my 1st round pick + Keenan Allen in the trade, for Brandon Marshall and your 7th, which was too generous on my end given I was taking a gamble on Marshall coming back healthy. You don't remember who you picked with the 1st because you missed most of the draft (it was wasted on a kicker).

giphy.gif

not happy about Devonta Freeman going down with a concussion ( he has been amazing for me this year ....considering he was a lucky 9th pick in the 7th round )

5th win in a row and now I'm in 5th place.

I've had quite the turnaround.

Where's BK been?

I don't know, I feel like in all of the SW leagues half the people draft and either quit right away or stick around for like 3 weeks then dip out.

A Good League guys , very enjoyable .......looking forward to the Playoffs

1.UK

Bye

4.Salty

5.Pdub

3.Herc

6.Fecals

2.Terrorbears

Bye

Thankful for the bye. Julio sees Josh Norman in BOTH week 14 and 16. Hopefully they figure out how to play against him by the final.

OK Herc , you and me in the Final again ........hope i can put up a better performance than i did last year ! regards UK