SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
Treehugger

Tree's Keeper League

Don't be so nice....nice guys finish last

That's only because I let your Mom finish first.

I try to set a time that UK can make too.

Thanks Tree , but don't worry , I can auto pick as currently working away in Italy with limited wi fi access

I'm fine autopicking, don't change it on my account. I'm not really sure what time I'll be free that day. I have to help the fiancée and her mother.

Some of you have trouble counting to eight. If you don't have 8 keepers set by the time I get home from work I'm picking for you.

THE COMMISH

Some of you have trouble counting to eight. If you don't have 8 keepers set by the time I get home from work I'm picking for you.

THE COMMISH

I feel your pain.....

THE COMMISH

Considering that on Yahoo the league keeps section has been locked down since 3am EST yesterday that would be hard to do. I am pretty sure I set mine though

Considering that on Yahoo the league keeps section has been locked down since 3am EST yesterday that would be hard to do. I am pretty sure I set mine though

I guess that's why it's called a deadline, not a fuckiti'llsortitoutlaterline.

I guess that's why it's called a deadline, not a fuckiti'llsortitoutlaterline.

Shit, But thats how I go through life.

I thought I could just get rid of scrubs, I had a hard time picking 8 players to keep....

<<----First keeper league

im almost positive i set my keepers, but unless i'm missing something (god i hate the new layout) there's no way to see who your keepers are, so just in case i didn't set mine and you have to set them my keepers are manning, calvin johnson, d. thomas, a. brown, gronk, murray, landry and cooks

Yeah you can't tell after you saved your keepers. I believe I kept Rodgers, Hilton, Evans, Jackson, Thomas, Wheaton, Cruz and Baltimore D

If you haven't drafted yet, you can got to where you set the keepers (as if you were going to change your keepers) and it will show you who you kept.

where is that? None of the 65 things I can click say "keepers"

yeah, I think it must be locked because we missed the deadline, lol.

I don't know specifically where it is, but when I had a team in this league I went in to change my keepers and it showed the "K" by the ones I had already kept. Driz may be onto something with the deadline thing though, in which case keepers won't be shown until after the draft.

You'll see the keepers when I've confirmed them all and set the draft order, which I have to do fucking manually! This layout is retarded.

This sounds like a like Rik situation to me.

Rusty can be blamed for a lot of things......a piss poor Yahoo layout isn't one of them.