SportsWrath

Ben McAdoo fans

Sephiroth

How many times do we have to get shut out in the second half of games before you all realize this guy fucking sucks?

The offensive line has been decimated with injury and bad roster decisions.....once again, the right side of the offensive line completely dissolved.

I'm still willing to give him a couple seasons much like Mara will, but I still don't understand has this guy never called or game planned for a full complete four quarters in his coaching career?

Was he just some assistant who took notes in Green Bay but never really did anything?

On top of that what the fuck did Mara/JR/Coughlin see in the guy during the interview? Was his game plan using a copy of the newest Madden to show how fancy and fast paced the offence can be?

Is it the players? Is his scheme so off the wall fucking sophisticated that we needs to re-build the entire offense so that it works for him?

Sure injuries play a part but we started the game firing on all cylinders then decided to revert to pop-warner trick plays and delayed hand offs.

How many times do we have to get shut out in the second half of games before you all realize this guy fucking sucks?

Inexcusable to wait until under 6 minutes in the 4th to work Beckham back into the gameplan. Running the ball on 2nd and 12 is fucking dumb.

Well I believe the Giants spotted Gilbride about 7 seasons at offensive coordinator...

Honestly I don't know how horrible he is when you look at what he has to work with and that equation changes weekly.

Well I believe the Giants spotted Gilbride about 7 seasons at offensive coordinator...

Honestly I don't know how horrible he is when you look at what he has to work with and that equation changes weekly.

I think he deserves one season working with an actual NFL-caliber offensive line.

Judging a rookie OC with a badly injured team and a defense that can't stop anyone is reasonable alright.

You didn't even watch the game today. The loss was solely on the offense. The defense gave up 10 points.

With Williams when the offensive line is a turnstile? Jennings was out with an ankle injury at the time.

we were well within range. the idea isn't to pick up more yards, it's to not give jacksonville an extra minute for their drive

Would we be doing any better with Gilly instead? I have the feeling if he were still here, and we had the same season, we'd be having the same conversation. Again.

Again... the guy has had less than one season under his belt... with a horrible OL and maybe one good WR on the field at the same time... Eli's stats are much better... less INTs = less heartburn for all of us... He needs more personnel fit for that kind of offense...

Again... the guy has had less than one season under his belt... with a horrible OL and maybe one good WR on the field at the same time... Eli's stats are much better... less INTs = less heartburn for all of us... He needs more personnel fit for that kind of offense...

Like o-linemen that can block

So... I didn't know the mighty Jags were the greatest show on turf.

The greatest show on turf refers to offense. The Jags offense did nothing.

Neither did the Giants offense and fumbled away any chances of ever winning the game.

The greatest show on turf refers to offense. The Jags offense did nothing.

Neither did the Giants offense and fumbled away any chances of ever winning the game.

Exactly.. which is why I don't understand your bragging about how our D stopped them lol.

If this was a one-game thing I'd say you guys were right. Its not. This team has not scored points in the second half of games for the entire season, 3 game win streak notwithstanding.

At halftime my fiancee was commenting about how good they looked. I replied to her to not worry, we wouldn't score more than 6 points in the second half.

Injuries are an issue, yes. But when you're beaten in the second half of games week in and week out, it means the other team is making halftime adjustments and your team is not... and that's bad coaching. If injuries are the big issue we wouldn't be hanging 21 on two teams for two weeks in a row in the first half of games.

This guy is pretty bad.

If this was a one-game thing I'd say you guys were right. Its not. This team has not scored points in the second half of games for the entire season, 3 game win streak notwithstanding.

At halftime my fiancee was commenting about how good they looked. I replied to her to not worry, we wouldn't score more than 6 points in the second half.

Injuries are an issue, yes. But when you're beaten in the second half of games week in and week out, it means the other team is making halftime adjustments and your team is not... and that's bad coaching. If injuries are the big issue we wouldn't be hanging 21 on two teams for two weeks in a row in the first half of games.

This guy is pretty bad.

Wasn't the halmark of Coughlin's era is how the team starts 6-2 and ends 8-8? :rolleyes:

Yes and now unfortunately the Giants are starting 2-6 and continuing to dive.

The play-calling has definitely been a big issue. When the D starts bringing all out pressure the O collapses. No quick dumps or mis-direction plays to slow the D down. Eli also goes into full deer in headlights mode. He used to have ice in his veins but that time seems to be in the past.

Exactly.. which is why I don't understand your bragging about how our D stopped them lol.

Because the defense gave up 10 points. The Giants offense literally scored more points for the opposing team than the Giants defense allowed.