SportsWrath

Anyone Who Blames Eli

carl 1010

When you "fix" somebody's post, it's usually best if you don't misspell words. That way everyone might not realize that it's you by your horrific spelling. I "truely" mean it, Screecher!

I typed it like that intentionally. Maybe I should have put it in quot.................

I typed it like that intentionally. Maybe I should have put it in quot.................

I didn't mean you Rik. I was addressing that to BG. I was referring to the post he made where he misspelled "truly" while telling Pdouble he fixed his post. I call him Screecher because of his OBVIOUS singing ability! cough cough...

I didn't mean you Rik. I was addressing that to BG. I was referring to the post he made where he misspelled "truly" while telling Pdouble he fixed his post. I call him Screecher because of his OBVIOUS singing ability! cough cough...

Oh. I must have past over that post. So you were talking about a passed post of BG's not mine? Got it. Sorry for the infusion.

In all seriousness, we saw yesterday what is possible when the offensive line has a solid day. It really begins and end there, as long as your QB can make NFL-caliber throws.

Eli can still make those throws.

Waddaya mean "We saw"?! You weren't watching!