SportsWrath

Round 2 mock (NFL.com)

JMFP

33. Houston Texans: Carlos Hyde, Ohio State, RB
If the Texans make the move for Ryan Mallet, the team can set its sights on adding a running mate for Arian Foster.

34. Washington Redskins: Morgan Moses, Virginia, OT

Jay Gruden must get RG3 back on track. Beefing up the offensive line is a good start.

35. Cleveland Browns: Marqise Lee, USC, WR
After bypassing Sammy Watkins on Day 1, GM Ray Farmer grabs one of the most electrifying playmakers in college football near the top of the second round.

36. Oakland Raiders: Derek Carr, Fresno State, QB
Dennis Allen is reportedly smitten by Carr's arm talent and moxie. Could be a terrific get at this point of the draft.

37. Atlanta Falcons: Jace Amaro, Texas Tech, TE
The Falcons need a pass rusher, but adding a dynamic tight end is also a priority after Tony Gonzalez's retirement.

38: Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Xavier Su'a-Filo, UCLA, OG
Su'a Filo's physicality and toughness makes him a perfect fit in the Buccaneers' revamped offense.

39. Jacksonville Jaguars: Kyle Van Noy, BYU, OLB
Van Noy's disruptive skills could flourish in Gus Bradley's hybrid defense.

40. Seattle Seahawks: Cyrus Kouandjio, Alabama, OT
Inserting Kouandjio into the lineup at right tackle would make the Seahawks' running game tougher to defend in 2014.

41. Buffalo Bills: Joel Bitonio, Nevada, OT
Bitonio possesses the athleticism and quickness to develop into an effective left tackle as a pro.

42. Tennessee Titans: Jeremy Hill, LSU, RB
The Titans need a young downhill runner to build the running game around.

43. New York Giants: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington, TE
A big-bodied pass catcher between the hashes would open up the field for the rest of the Giants' receivers on the perimeter.

44. St. Louis Rams: Jimmy Garoppolo, Eastern Illinois, QB
Sam Bradford is firmly entrenched as the Rams' starter, but that shouldn't prevent the Rams from bringing in an intriguing developmental prospect.

45. Detroit Lions: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Nebraska, CB
The Lions finally address their cornerback woes by adding a long, rangy athlete with terrific ball skills.

46. Pittsburgh Steelers: Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame, DE

Tuitt is an ideal 3-4 DE in the Steelers' scheme.

47. Dallas Cowboys: Demarcus Lawrence, Boise State, DE
Adding an explosive rusher is a priority after dumping Demarcus Ware during the offseason.

48. Baltimore Ravens: Cody Latimer, Indiana, WR
Joe Flacco needs more weapons on the perimeter to show skeptics that he is a viable franchise quarterback. Latimer's size, speed and quickness could make him a star in the Ravens' passing game.

49. New York Jets: Jordan Matthews, Vanderbilt, WR
After giving Rex Ryan yet another toy to play with on defense, the Jets add a sure-handed pass catcher to help Michael Vick and Geno Smith add a spark to the offense.

50. Miami Dolphins: Carl Bradford, Arizona State, ILB
Dolphins need a thumper in the middle of the defense. Bradford certainly fits the bill, while bringing a little versatility with his rush skills.

51. Chicago Bears: Tim Jernigan, Florida State, DT
The Bears would ideally like to add a 3-technique to the mix, but Jernigan's run-stuffing skills would help shore up a run defense that failed to build a wall at the point of attack.

52. Arizona Cardinals: Ra'Shede Hageman, Minnesota, DT
Darnell Dockett is not getting any younger, so GM Steve Keim decides to take a flyer on an athletic defender with the potential to develop into a monster as a pro.

53. Green Bay Packers: Allen Robinson, Penn State, WR
Giving Aaron Rodgers a big-bodied pass catcher with sneaky running skills is one of GM Ted Thompson's priorities this year.

54. Philadelphia Eagles: Davante Adams, Fresno State, WR
Adams isn't a speedster, but he is the kind of "catch-and-run" playmaker that typically thrives in Chip Kelly's system.

55. Cincinnati Bengals: Kony Ealy, Missouri, DE
Marvin Lewis has a knack for developing young, unpolished athletes into top-notch defenders.

56. San Francisco 49ers: Donte Moncrief, Ole Miss, WR
The 49ers desperately need to add a speed receiver to the mix. Moncrief is a size-speed athlete with unbelievable potential.

57. San Diego Chargers: Louis Nix III, Notre Dame, DT
The loss of Cam Thomas during free agency leaves a huge void in the middle of the Chargers' defense. "Irish Chocolate" is a run stuffer ideally suited to play nose tackle in a 3-4.

58. New Orleans Saints: Jeremiah Attaochu, Georgia Tech, OLB
Rob Ryan would love to incorporate Attaochu's intriguing athleticism and explosiveness into the lineup as a situational pass rusher.

59. Indianapolis Colts: Lamarcus Joyner, Florida State, CB
Joyner's versatility as a "do-it-all" defender would upgrade the Colts' nickel packages.

60. Carolina Panthers: Antonio Richardson, Tennessee, OT
Richardson is not a polished product on the edge, but his rough and rugged game will help the Panthers get back to pounding the rock in 2014.

61. San Francisco 49ers: Keith McGill, Utah, CB
The long, rangy cover corner is a huge upgrade over the 49ers' veteran defenders.

62. New England Patriots: Tre Mason, Auburn, RB
The Heisman Trophy finalist would be a nice fit as a complementary workhorse.

63. Denver Broncos: Weston Richburg, Colorado State, C
John Fox wants to build a tougher offensive line by adding rugged blockers along the interior.

64. Seattle Seahawks: Jarvis Landry, LSU, WR
Pete Carroll loves "football players," so Landry is a likely candidate to come off the board at this point.

Too early for a TE in my opinion.

I definitely see Tight End next. I don't want to see Tight End next......but it's Jerry Reese's world, and Giants fans are just living in it.

Forget about OL....not happening until the 5th round...some fat fuck with bad feet, lousy mechanics, and questionable work ethic will be touted as a diamond in the rough.....book it.

Agreed... Good thing NFL.com does not know dick.

I agree with them that by the time the Giants pick, most offensive lineman of any consequence will be off the board.

When the Giants pick next, they'll get whomever is the best player, regardless of position, and with the way OL are flying off the shelves, it won't be an OL by the time the Giants draft.

I think free agency was it with respect to the offensive line.

Get well (and get alot better), Will Beatty :giants:

I definitely see Tight End next. I don't want to see Tight End next......but it's Jerry Reese's world, and Giants fans are just living in it.

Forget about OL....not happening until the 5th round...some fat fuck with bad feet, lousy mechanics, and questionable work ethic will be touted as a diamond in the rough.....book it.

Had we had picked up a lineman in the first, there is little doubt we'd target either a WR or TE in the second. Therefore, I don't think we'll target a second receiving threat. I would bet the ranch it'll be a lineman (either side of the ball) next. I see us grabbing a TE in the 3rd, unless there is some TE on the board that the Giants are just drooling over and he happens to drop in their lap. Should be fun to see what we get.

Well NFL.cop got 6 out of 32 picks right yesterday.... Might as well pick names out of a hat

Hmmmm....that's how my buddy decides which bills to pay! When a bill collector calls him he says, "look, each month I pick a name out of a hat to see who going to get paid....but if you keep bugging me, I'll take your name out of the hat" :rimshot:

Hmmmm....that's how my buddy decides which bills to pay! When a bill collector calls him he says, "look, each month I pick a name out of a hat to see who going to get paid....but if you keep bugging me, I'll take your name out of the hat" :rimshot:

lol

what OL would all you guys want us to take in that scenario? The guy down at the bottom of round 2? just because he's OL?

If Su'a-Filo, Moses, and Bitonio are gone, I would seriously consider trading down in the second, picking up a C/G later.

what OL would all you guys want us to take in that scenario? The guy down at the bottom of round 2? just because he's OL?

I would take Ealy in that scenario. Can play inside has well, a rotation of Moore, JPP, Kiwi and Ealy at DE.