SportsWrath

Stevie Brown

Bigblue25

glad to have him in the folds...8 INTS in a season I don't see as being a fluke. Sure, other guys have to do their jobs in order for that to happen, but he has to be in the right place for it to happen too.

I was really looking forward to last season before he got hurt.

glad to have him in the folds...8 INTS in a season I don't see as being a fluke. Sure, other guys have to do their jobs in order for that to happen, but he has to be in the right place for it to happen too.

I was really looking forward to last season before he got hurt.

I hope the injury bug gets the hell out, last year was hard to deal with.

I hope the injury bug gets the hell out, last year was hard to deal with

Every team deals with injuries, some more serious than others no doubt. I was worried about depth going into last season and as it turns out, the concern was validated.

The 8 pick doesn't hide the fact he was horrible in coverage...

One would think that if the front 7 did its job, a safety would have more free reign to ballhawk as opposed to having to play much coverage or provide much run support.

2 fumble recoveries too. he's responsible for 10 change of possessions and was looking even better this past preseason. the fact that he got 4 mil from us when his tender was under 2 last season indicates there was a market for him and there's a reason for that--he's a good player