SportsWrath

The Mighty Quinn- 10 Sacks??? Watch Out Strahan

JackStroud

Wait a minute, Jack! You did NOT like Strahan! "Skinny Mike", remember? And it wasn't just that year - you ragged on him constantly! One thing I always enjoyed about you Jack: you stuck to your guns, no matter how absurd it might have sounded. Don't go all revisionist history on us now!

Wait a minute, Jack! You did NOT like Strahan! "Skinny Mike", remember? And it wasn't just that year - you ragged on him constantly! One thing I always enjoyed about you Jack: you stuck to your guns, no matter how absurd it might have sounded. Don't go all revisionist history on us now!

Yeah he got weird one year.........dropped to 245 and lived with a guy.......now he seems to have found his course in life

as a player he was horrid at 245.......he got back up around 265 the following year and we know the rest

He was an elite player that could get to the QB and also play the run very well

Do I like his personality Mehhhh One thing I could never figure out is how he led the Coughlin rebellion yet Tiki gats the Jeers

Strahan married a shanky blonde who took him to the Cleaners.........Tiki married a gorgeous blonde who has stuck with him.....yet Tiki got blackballed

go figure

oh Tiki said Eli was not a vocal leader.........guess what, he isn't

Favre did that slide thing alot when he was about to be hit. I don't know why Strahan got so much grief for it.

Perhaps because they were friends and Favre ran out of the pocket with a minute to go in the last game of the season and kneeled at his buddies feet???? It was disgusting

Favre did that slide thing alot when he was about to be hit. I don't know why Strahan got so much grief for it.

Exactly... Most of his sacks were one on ones...unlike many other players with their half here half there...give me a break...and most of the people crying were Giants haters... who cares...What I don't like is that they did not start counting sacks until 82 or 83 robbing LT of about 25 sacks at least... that is the true crime.

My Point is why is Tiki the Boogieman when all he did was tell the truth.......Strahan was the troublemaker

Tki just kept his head down, and played his way to the record books........Strahan was all rah rah, look at me!!

Then he was all lovey dovey with Ol Hickory when they finally won the trophy

My Point is why is Tiki the Boogieman when all he did was tell the truth.......Strahan was the troublemaker

Tki just kept his head down, and played his way to the record books........Strahan was all rah rah, look at me!!

Then he was all lovey dovey with Ol Hickory when they finally won the trophy

Bullshit. Tiki was laying the groundwork for his tv career midway through his final season.

Tiki married an Asian lady, I believe, cheated on her with the blonde, got divorced and married his mistress, if I'm not mistaken. Regardless, who cares? Strahan's record is legit, and it doesn't matter because it will be broken soon.

Ayup...Chinese...already had two kids with her...and then while she was pregnant with twins, he ran away with a Today Show intern. A real stand up guy that Me Me Barber... :rolleyes: