SportsWrath

The Mighty Quinn- 10 Sacks??? Watch Out Strahan

JackStroud

And Strahan was ripped off by his ugly Battle Ax of an ex wife whom he adored. He even sunk millions of dollars into one of her projects to turn one of their houses into rustic art gallery or some shit. He got tired of covering her excesses and asked her to cut back. She flew over the mountain and went all Spiteful Bitch on him. Would not even let him see the kids and then filed bogus DV complaints against him. Basically the judge threw out all of her bullshit and said the only reason why you are getting half is because its more or less the law and you are the custodial parent. Otherwise she would have gotten a minimal alimony. And Me Me attacked Strahan during his contract negotiations... a NO NO in professional sports. Its an unwritten rule that you never bash the other guy while he is negotiating or attempting to renegotiate a contract. The rest of Me Me's teammates saw him for the asshole he was for doing this.

and then strahan got tiki's post career dream life by being naturally charismatic instead of trying to manufacture it

I bet Me Me cries into his pillow night and day... while he pushes away his intern...err wife as she attempts to give him a sympathy blow... "IT SHOULD BE MEEEEE!!! NOT HIM!!!" :cry: :cwy: :cry:

yeah it was the first thing tiki ever did that made me start questioning whether he was a good guy or not

That fake smile bullshit as he rips into a teammate for his "selfishness"... :ermm: :blink: :rolleyes: Yeah a guy is potentially one dirty 69'er illegal crack back block away from torn knees and out of football...where if you were in the same shoes you would be doing the exact same thing.