SportsWrath

Where's BadEgg and Hotdog?

osi724dasack

The dog is here...not much to discuss that you all haven't. As much as the dog would like to contribute (I.e., the three recent picks were all on Manning as much as people want to analyze the still pics to death to try and blame everyone and everything but him), there is just no point...

The dog is here...not much to discuss that you all haven't. As much as the dog would like to contribute (I.e., the three recent picks were all on Manning as much as people want to analyze the still pics to death to try and blame everyone and everything but him), there is just no point...

You're absolutely right. I wish people would start questioning the fucking Almighty.

I've heard of you, but never actually seen you post anything. Step up your game in here or GTFO capiche? :flex:

You can't hurry up 0 production Jack. 3rd string QB... Nuff said.

Yes except your 1st string QB is not a 1st string Q either.......hes a wildcat QB......you should have picked up Alex Smith or Fitzpatrick when they were available.

Quick Question- What if Johnny Manziel falls to you in the 1st round....would you want him? He scares me......he's like a Romo without the mistakes

Yes except your 1st string QB is not a 1st string Q either.......hes a wildcat QB......you should have picked up Alex Smith or Fitzpatrick when they were available.

Quick Question- What if Johnny Manziel falls to you in the 1st round....would you want him? He scares me......he's like a Romo without the mistakes

No I wouldn't. The kids an egomeniacle head case.

I'm not so sure

I see him as a future HOF QB........he's a young kid, he'll mature

He posses very rare talent.......sort of a Kapernick, Romo Combo

Once an asshole always an asshole... mature = getting too old and physically unable to carry assholishness.

I know and Tiki is a Baaaaadd man..........this is a tough audience

Always has been

Always will be

I'll take the kid on my team any day...........and Tiki too

Not too many people liked Tiki's pronouncements (actually I think he was right on the money) It took Manning a long time to step up.

Read this whole Wikipedia and get back to me http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Manziel

He's completing 80% of his passes this year and has a 180 QBR

And he's playing the best teams in the Country.......only Freshman QB ever to win the Heisman

Eli completed 60% of his passes in College with an average 138 QBR

Lets not even go to the rushing numbers

The thing is: Manziel better hope he gets drafted by a team who will make the conscious decision to stick with him. You look at these teams with the Freemans (TB), Ponders (MIN), every single fucking quarterback Cleveland has had in the past like 15 years, the Titans are starting to do it to Jake Locker, the Jets will probably do it to Geno Smith after their years of the Sanchize, and Buffalo has done it several times, too......but the thing in common with them and why they fucking suck every year is that they can't stick with a quarterback through thick and thin and make the decision to BUILD a franchise around him and instead want to make HIM the franchise. Eli could have easily been benched and given up on the way he played his first couple years, just like a guy like Freeman (granted, I think Freeman is God awful)...benched and given up on with a trade. It took a while for Eli to evolve and become the guy he has been for us...and the front office KNEW that the team itself wasn't quite there and they had Warner take a seat and let Eli get his knocks. Most NFL franchises aren't that patient. Most NFL franchises haven't won a SB in the last 20 years.

All these constant quarterback changes annoy the ever-living shit out of me.

Manziel has a natural gift from God

He's practically unstoppable

What separates Manziel is his passing ability, not his running ability......he's going to be a handful

If we don't get him, I hope he winds up in the AFC

Do you really think Manziel taking the same runway as the slow footed Eli? Manziel has nerves of steel

I see him going to Tampa or Miami........or some kind of weird Jerry Jones trade down to grab him.....The Vikings are another possibility