SportsWrath

Positives

JMFP

run blocking looked a ton better

Agreed....very solid against the run. Still probably has a ways to go until he's full steam, but it was good to see a linebacker that knows how to play the fucking position. Very refreshing.

Agreed....very solid against the run. Still probably has a ways to go until he's full steam, but it was good to see a linebacker that knows how to play the fucking position. Very refreshing.

I think he meant the OLine were run blocking well, Joe, which they were, finally. Pugh's second effort got Jacobs that first TD.

I think he meant the OLine were run blocking well, Joe, which they were, finally. Pugh's second effort got Jacobs that first TD.

My bad....I thought he was talking about Beason v. the run.

Jacobs played very well. Some excellent yards after contact, including both TDs.

As far as the line is concerned....my boy Diehl has settled the group down.

those holes we gave jacobs were huge. i said it in the gameday thread but jesus christ imagine if we had given wilson holes like that

Jacobs made alot happen after contact.

Good blocking, and some hard fucking running by Jacobs.

That was by far the best I've seen Jacobs run. He didn't try to wiggle too much or take it outside but just veered a bit to find an opening and when he did, he hit it hard. But there were openings for once! I said the same thing someone said above - why can't we ever give Wilson a little daylight like that?

That was by far the best I've seen Jacobs run. He didn't try to wiggle too much or take it outside but just veered a bit to find an opening and when he did, he hit it hard. But there were openings for once! I said the same thing someone said above - why can't we ever give Wilson a little daylight like that?

I was thinking the same thing. Wilson sees that same kind of space and he's a real threat for a TD run.