SportsWrath

We Could've had Khaseem Greene

BleedinBlue

Khaseem is having a little bit of a problem making his projected annual "pro-bowl" status and rookie of the year award.

In two games, he has a whopping 1 tackle. On top of that, the Bears are giving him less and less playing time as he is having trouble being in the place he's supposed to be at when on the field.

I don't think Greene was the answer to our linebacker problems. I believe Bosworth (who we cut) had more potential than Greene and I wish we still had him and grooming him for the future.

Anyway....just had to throw that out here because of all the chatter about how missing out on Greene was the worst move we ever made.

A link to support the OPs argument would be helpful.

Right now Greene's biggest crime is backing up one of the best OLBs in football.

Until then he is a regular on special teams and judging from what I've seen has done a great job for devin Hester

So far this year the bears are getting a lot more from their 4th round than the giants....no need to knock a great college player like Greene because Reese fucked up again at linebacker ......giants leading the league in most points allowed.....sure we have everything figured out

So you mean a rookie 4th round linebacker is a bust after 2 games? I don't think it's fair to evaluate a player until at least midway through his second season on performance, especially players picked after the 1st round. But what do I know? Clearly, signing an oft-injured linebacker who gave us one half of football and collection of undrafted linebackers is the answer. I sure hope that the guy we picked up from Seattle is a diamond in the rough. At some point, I'd like Reese to just go to the damn diamond store and get a shiny 5-carat... just one guy like that would be nice, then go back to prospecting all over the place for your hidden gems.

A link to support the OPs argument would be helpful.Right now Greene's biggest crime is backing up one of the best OLBs in football.Until then he is a regular on special teams and judging from what I've seen has done a great job for devin HesterSo far this year the bears are getting a lot more from their 4th round than the giants....no need to knock a great college player like Greene because Reese fucked up again at linebacker ......giants leading the league in most points allowed.....sure we have everything figured out

Paysinger was in on 96% of the defensive snaps, don't think he was in on special teams much. Weatherford was horrible against the Broncos and that was the main problem. Hollidays return was not Paysinger's fault

Paysinger was in on 96% of the defensive snaps, don't think he was in on special teams much. Weatherford was horrible against the Broncos and that was the main problem. Hollidays return was not Paysinger's fault

He was on the special teams and should have been the guy that tackled Trindon Holliday on his punt return.

Watch the tape, he had a clear lane - totally unblocked - and got juked out of his cleats.

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Broncos-punt-return-hurts-Giants-in-loss/cbbcf7f0-3033-42dc-b15f-d4feb7e634cd

He was on 96% of the defensive snaps, and when the Broncos stopped shooting themselves in the foot, they rolled on him and the defensive ends.

Besides being unable to shed a block or make a tackle, Payless has been spectacular.

Yes, you're 100% right. You can only kick so many 35 yard line-drives directly to one of the better kick returners in the league until it comes back to bite you in the ass.

He was on the special teams and should have been the guy that tackled Trindon Holliday on his punt ret

urn. Watch the tape, he had a clear lane - totally unblocked - and got juked out of his cleats. http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Broncos-punt-return-hurts-Giants-in-loss/cbbcf7f0-3033-42dc-b15f-d4feb7e634cd He was on 96% of the defensive snaps, and when the Broncos stopped shooting themselves in the foot, they rolled on him and the defensive ends. Besides being unable to shed a block or make a tackle, Payless has been spectacular.

That was Paysinger your right. I thought it was Bradford.

Our problems go way, way beyond linebackers. In fact, they might be one of the few bright spots on this horrid team.

Linebackers looked awesome today.....Carolina couldn't move the ball at all.

Connor over Blackburn was a stroke of genius.

Nassib looked sharp too...that kid was a steal.