SportsWrath

We Could've had Khaseem Greene

BleedinBlue

Linebackers looked awesome today.....Carolina couldn't move the ball at all.

Connor over Blackburn was a stroke of genius.

I think we should've kept Blackburn. But the loss of him isn't the reason we got our asses handed to us today. That was thanks to a pathetic offensive line, Eli playing like "Nervous Nellie", and a running game that packs up more yards going backwards than forward. If we had the greatest linebacker that ever played the game of football....maybe we would have only lost 35-0 instead of 38-0.

I think we should've kept Blackburn. But the loss of him isn't the reason we got our asses handed to us today. That was thanks to a pathetic offensive line, Eli playing like "Nervous Nellie", and a running game that packs up more yards going backwards than forward. If we had the greatest linebacker that ever played the game of football....maybe we would have only lost 35-0 instead of 38-0.

This loss was squarely on the offensive line today.

But the defense still gave up 38 points. They buckled, just like they did pretty much all last year.

This season just goes to show how important Eli Manning is. When he has a bad game, they have zero chance to win....can't depend on the defense or running game for any help.

Philip Dillard lol

If you could grade draft talent based purely on a name...if there were a correlation between NFL success and name, Phillip Dillard would receive an F-

And no, in 2011, in a move that was widely regarded as genius at the time (for some reason), the Giants took Marvin Austin, DT who would never see the field.

From watching that LT special, it dawned on me that our 2013 linebackers would have no idea what to do with a prostitute.....they'd probably let a linebacker from Seattle come over to fuck her instead.

LMAO

Jason Witten would be munching on that box all over the Meadowlands...

Didn't we take 3 linebackers late in 2011? Jacquian Williams (who sometimes looks like he'd rather be anywhere but on the field) Greg Jones and some other dude?

If today didn't prove that J-Will cannot defend against the run, nothing will.

Paysinger and Herzlich reminded the NFL why they went undrafted.

Rivers?....invisible as usual.

Somebody has yet to explain to me why this 4th rounder would end up any different than Phillip Dilliard or Brian Kehl, who were both 4th rounders. Our linebacking coach couldn't make chicken salad with chicken.

This, exactly. Even if we drafted Greene or whoever, we would have no idea what to do with him and he would of rode the bench.

Somebody has yet to explain to me why this 4th rounder would end up any different than Phillip Dilliard or Brian Kehl, who were both 4th rounders.

Our linebacking coach couldn't make chicken salad with chicken.

That's a valid question.

I think what happened, happened......6 other teams went for linebacker in the 4th, and Reese addressed the pressing "3rd string QB" crisis.

Sort of explains why our foundation is actually just a crater.