SportsWrath

This team needs Wilson and everything that includes

JMFP

This offensive line needs a runningback that can make something out of nothing....and they need a guy who can take it to the house.

The means David Wilson, and also means that they'll have to take the occasional fumble if that comes with the territory.

I like Jacobs, and think he's going to help in short yardage and as a blocker.....but Eli is going to continue to turn the ball over if defenses don't respect the running game.

Gilbride is going to have to change things up - and that means putting a much bigger focus on setting Wilson up to run.

Jacobs was lucky the refs blew that phantom PI call in the endzone because he looked like shit in short yardage, as predicted.

Both he and Wilson were getting swamped at the point of attack and at the line of scrimmage.

Denver blocked, and the Giants did not.

Denver killed us with underneath passing, and Eli killed us with bombs and blown reads.

What's with this pray and chuck offence? Does Cruz not play the slot anymore?

Also on Wilson's scramble all over the place for 2 yards wasn't this a negative for him coming out of college? That he didn't follow blocks properly and freelanced too much? Not that the Giants OLine is giving good lanes.

What's with this pray and chuck offence? Does Cruz not play the slot anymore?

Also on Wilson's scramble all over the place for 2 yards wasn't this a negative for him coming out of college? That he didn't follow blocks properly and freelanced too much? Not that the Giants OLine is giving good lanes.

That what I am wondering. It seems our passing game has become either a very short completion or bomb down the field. If this is how Gilbride is designing the offense can we fire him now please!!!

I don't see at this point why they don't just line up Scott right now as the starter and pound the fucker and send Wilson in as the change of pace guy. Scott has actually done alright so far. I don't know how this can hurt.

Jacobs was on the field 10 seconds and got 5 yards and right away started yapping. He pissed the Broncos off so much that they basically teed off on his ass any time he was in there. His act was tired when he was here last time, it's like he never fucking learns. Teams are going to try to make him pay for that shit and most of the time it works.

By the way, Giants staff. Hynoski is clearly not right but last time I heard, bear Pascoe is a pretty decent blocker.

I don't see at this point why they don't just line up Scott right now as the starter and pound the fucker and send Wilson in as the change of pace guy. Scott has actually done alright so far. I don't know how this can hurt.

Jacobs was on the field 10 seconds and got 5 yards and right away started yapping. He pissed the Broncos off so much that they basically teed off on his ass any time he was in there. His act was tired when he was here last time, it's like he never fucking learns. Teams are going to try to make him pay for that shit and most of the time it works.

By the way, Giants staff. Hynoski is clearly not right but last time I heard, bear Pascoe is a pretty decent blocker.

Hynoski is hurting the team right now, and so is JPP.

Coughlin and his coaches need to stop being so fucking sentimental with these guys.....they pulled the same shit with Tuck, and Bradshaw.

What's the use of even dressing guys if they can't play when the starter is not 100%?

Coughlin and his coaches need to stop being so fucking sentimental with these guys.....they pulled the same shit with Tuck, and Bradshaw.

What's the use of even dressing guys if they can't play when the starter is not 100%?

The problem with not playing JPP is that really, who replaces him?

The problem with not playing JPP is that really, who replaces him?

I would replace JPP with Cullen Jenkins.

No, can't agree there, I'd shuttle in the Moore kid before that. Jenkins hasn't started well enough to warrant that move.

I'm fine with Moore, although I really would like to see Moore in at strongside linebacker.

Fewell needs to roll the fucking dice.....the secondary has shown so far that they can handle man coverage....they need to start sending guys, even if it means giving up a big play every now and then.

Both the offense and the defense need to start firing off on people. Way too passive on both sides of the ball.

I'm fine with Moore, although I really would like to see Moore in at strongside linebacker.

Fewell needs to roll the fucking dice.....the secondary has shown so far that they can handle man coverage....they need to start sending guys, even if it means giving up a big play every now and then.

Both the offense and the defense need to start firing off on people. Way too passive on both sides of the ball.

Why would you play a rookie out of position when you have Kiwi who has already played the position?

I concur. Jacobs is a wasted pickup and Hynoski has had many issues with blocking. I think Pascoe is the better blocker and should get more work. The OLine can't run block so it's definitely time to use power formations to throw those 2 yard trick plays. :P

Hynoski will turn it around, weeks 1 & 2 were his preseason.

JPP too.

I've got a little faith that they'll get back to their normal selves, its just a shame we had to sacrifice regular season snaps to get them up to speed. With the limited contact in practices these days, its the only way to get players ready.