SportsWrath

HONESTLY, GIANTS FANS...

BadEgg

There will be no fourth quarter heroics this time. Today's Giants are vastly different from these videos. Both teams are. Game is out of reach midway through the third. How could it go any other way?

It's not "heroics" by the Gints that caused those 4th qtr comebacks, but Romo disintegrating with the game on the line. I've often said, "we didn't win the game, the Boy's lost the game". Romo is a dang good QB when it's not a "must win" game. And we are living in his (and Jones") head rent free....so there is absolutely no "given" in this Sunday night's game.

But it's refreshing to hear someone express false hope.

2 teams that didn't make the playoffs? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's on but Packers/Niners is more compelling. So is Falcons/Saints

I thought they should of giving the Sunday night slot to Baltimore, instead of making them celebrate their super bowl victory in Denver.

I actually agree with BadEgg here. I think the Cowboys have a lot going for them right now, with getting Sean Lee back, and their cornerback play is top notch with Carr and Claiborne. I think all the matchups really favor the Cowboys. Also DeMarco Murray coming back and healthy, he is a guy that has hurt the Giants in the past, and of course Dez Bryant who ended last season hotter than hot. When they play again in week 12 it might be totally different, but right now I would think the Giants are big underdogs.

I actually agree with BadEgg here. I think the Cowboys have a lot going for them right now, with getting Sean Lee back, and their cornerback play is top notch with Carr and Claiborne. I think all the matchups really favor the Cowboys. Also DeMarco Murray coming back and healthy, he is a guy that has hurt the Giants in the past, and of course Dez Bryant who ended last season hotter than hot. When they play again in week 12 it might be totally different, but right now I would think the Giants are big underdogs.

I'll take our O over theirs any day... Both Ds are a toss up.

Only problem is...the game is being played in Dallas. ...Metlife South...and Tony Romo ain't a choker...he's a gagger.

C. Wagon

Here's ten reasons for a Giants victory

1.Bill Callahan-Your new OC lmao

2.Monte Kiffin-Your decrepit DC lmao

3.Dline is weak and low on depth

4.Your safeties

5.Tony Romo

6.Claiborne

7.Ware in a 4-3

8.Interior oline, Fredericks a start

9.Cruz and Nicks

10.Home away from home for the Giants

Claiborne was awful

4.Your safeties

5.Tony Romo

6.Claiborne

7.Ware in a 4-3

9.Cruz and Nicks

You lost all credibility when you listed "Ware in a 4-3" as a reason the Giants would win. Trust me when I say the Giants are not winning this game, and Ware in a 4-3 will be one of the reasons why.

You lost all credibility when you listed "Ware in a 4-3" as a reason the Giants would win. Trust me when I say the Giants are not winning this game, and Ware in a 4-3 will be one of the reasons why.

He is gonna have to read and react more in a 4-3, not just go get QB like he's used too.

He is gonna have to read and react more in a 4-3, not just go get QB like he's used too.

He's also not going to be wasted in coverage anymore. Every passing down he's coming for the QB. He'll be a beast in this defense.

He's also not going to be wasted in coverage anymore. Every passing down he's coming for the QB. He'll be a beast in this defense.

Honestly, You guys do have the right personnel for the Tampa 2. Claiborne will be better playing shorter zones. Lee,Carter and Durant are very capable coverage LB's and it fits your Safeties better. Church, Allen and you drafted Wilcox...whose looked good from what I've seen.

4.Your safeties

5.Tony Romo

6.Claiborne

7.Ware in a 4-3

9.Cruz and Nicks

11. Jason Garrett.

I'd take him more seriously if he didn't act like such a cunt, but that isn't the case at all.

Disappears for a full year and comes back 90 hours before week 1? Wasn't he supposed to disappear when the Giants won in 2011? I guess someone just can't live without the approval of Giants fans.

I mean Jesus, he doesn't even post in the GD forum.

I'd take him more seriously if he didn't act like such a cunt, but that isn't the case at all.

Disappears for a full year and comes back 90 hours before week 1? Wasn't he supposed to disappear when the Giants won in 2011? I guess someone just can't live without the approval of Giants fans.

I mean Jesus, he doesn't even post in the GD forum.

Come back 90 hours before week 1, as opposed to what, Jabroni? Mid-March when there is sooooo much football to discuss? I don't think you would like that, Jabroni.

But If you would prefer I can stay here every-single-day throughout the year, spreading cheer and my wealth of football knowledge.

So what do you say, Jabroni? Will the Cowboys keep rolling into Kansas City? :cheah:

I'd feel better about staying undefeated if that one was at home.

Come back 90 hours before week 1, as opposed to what, Jabroni? Mid-March when there is sooooo much football to discuss? I don't think you would like that, Jabroni.

But If you would prefer I can stay here every-single-day throughout the year, spreading cheer and my wealth of football knowledge.

So what do you say, Jabroni? Will the Cowboys keep rolling into Kansas City? :cheah:

I'd feel better about staying undefeated if that one was at home.

The Italian Hotdog does find that picture of the Rock, well, kind of awkward. Kind of like a pin-up one would see in the locker of a middle school girl. To each his own, the dog always says.

This game is a total toss up...the dog will find it entertaining. Cowboys may finally break through and beat the giants at home, but one of these teams is going to have to make one play on defense.

The Italian Hotdog does find that picture of the Rock, well, kind of awkward. Kind of like a pin-up one would see in the locker of a middle school girl. To each his own, the dog always says.

This game is a total toss up...the dog will find it entertaining. Cowboys may finally break through and beat the giants at home, but one of these teams is going to have to make one play on defense.

Not to mention neither team has an offensive line worth a damn...