SportsWrath

HONESTLY, GIANTS FANS...

BadEgg

You're the worst kind of fan. Disappears when your team gets your ass kicked 3 years in a row, in the last week of the season. By the way, 2 of those 3 years your QB flailed in trying to get there.

No medals for trying as they say, you should know....pre-season champs for 14 years running.

Maybe he realizes that Dallas isn't as good as he thinks. Get two defensive touchdowns, force two fumbles and catch 3 interceptions and still only win by 5.

Both teams have a long way to go, I wouldn't hold the parade just yet.

Hey Jabroni, I have to admit, the Giants kept it closer than I expected. They don't give up, those Giants. Which will serve them well given that they will be 2 games behind by next Monday, and possibly chasing all 3 division rivals.

Hey Jabroni, I have to admit, the Giants kept it closer than I expected. They don't give up, those Giants. Which will serve them well given that they will be 2 games behind by next Monday, and possibly chasing all 3 division rivals.

0-2 worked last time. And I was shocked the game was 13-10 at half. It was a case of "I don't want it, no..you take it!"