SportsWrath

Giants' Chris Snee feels 'great' after offseason hip surgery

Nas

It really amazes me that more athletes don't go in for surgery more often. Snee said his range of motion in his knee is the best in 5 years?

YOU WAIT 5 YEARS TO FIX THAT SHIT??!

Justin Tuck is scared of going under the knife and still has nagging injuries because of it. I had my first surgery when I was 5, man up..BITCHES.

It really amazes me that more athletes don't go in for surgery more often. Snee said his range of motion in his knee is the best in 5 years?

YOU WAIT 5 YEARS TO FIX THAT SHIT??!

Justin Tuck is scared of going under the knife and still has nagging injuries because of it. I had my first surgery when I was 5, man up..BITCHES.

Yes... It's understandable how we humans think... Usually it starts with "It's not that serious; it's gonna heal"... then "I don't wanna miss playing time"... then "Will I ever be the same after the surgery"... then when the pains becomes unbearable.. that's when... it's not fear of surgery per se.

Snee is lying.

He knows he's overpaid and in decline.

He just said he would restructure to create cap room. Lol of course you would Snee. You want that bonus money in future years so its harder to cut you.

This... And if anything says I'm too damned old to play at the NFL level it's a hip surgery on a veteran player. Also agree with Boner. YUGE cliche.

This... And if anything says I'm too damned old to play at the NFL level it's a hip surgery on a veteran player. Also agree with Boner. YUGE cliche.

I disagree in this sense... A. Snee had a less than stellar year last year.. only to for him to finally go under the knife... he's been a pro bowler for a reason. I can personally attest to feeling great after the surgery... although I'd say a little over a year later. He's not old for an OL, I think he's still in his prime and this season will prove me right (although I do think it will take him a little bit longer to fully recover).

Snee is a douche btw.

Only Giant player I've met who was an asshole.

I did not find that to be even close to the case when my wife, daughter and I got an autograph and chatted with him up in Albany. We had a nice, unforced conversation, he was smiling and responding in a very human way, not playing the big shot/football star. I guess we met different people.

I did not find that to be even close to the case when my wife, daughter and I got an autograph and chatted with him up in Albany. We had a nice, unforced conversation, he was smiling and responding in a very human way, not playing the big shot/football star. I guess we met different people.

That is cool... whenever I saw him in Albany he was either coming off or going on to the field and did not look like the friendliest guy... which is kinda what I like to see in an Offensive Lineman!

Maybe he didn't like Osi