SportsWrath

Super Bowl Thread

BronxRik

Sorry, I can't bring myself to actually type the names of this suckfest in the title, or show any enthusiasm for either team. But I guess it is the last game of the season, and you guys have been great this season, so we deserve one last gameday thread.

Giants-Jets Super Bowl in 2014.

Sorry, I can't bring myself to actually type the names of this suckfest in the title, or show any enthusiasm for either team. But I guess it is the last game of the season, and you guys have been great this season, so we deserve one last gameday thread.

Fuck the Jets...

I'm rooting against the 9ers here... and so far so good. (halftime)

I bet growing up Jim used to unplug the Nintendo whenever John was winning.....

Best one I've seen so far....though I would bet it was probably Atari or something like that considering I grew up with Nintendo and I'm 26.

Well I enjoyed not watching it... :P Went and saw Django Unchained for the second time...first time with the new half Indian half Black fuck buddy...second with the Battle Ax...enjoyed it far more than watching either of these sack shit teams win or lose...glad the 69'ers lost...just sorry that the Shit Birds won...wish there was a way both could lose...and Ray Lewis needs to be in a jail cell not on a podium with his incoherent ramblings...thank GOD its over...let both teams fall back into oblivion... please GOD... :praying: