SportsWrath

Congrats guys

GBfan12

Just stopping by to congratulate you on the win. If we can avoid seeing you in the playoffs that would be our only chance to win it all but if we see you again we will lose. I hope we can turn it around. Wish us luck cause we need it bad. Best wishes the rest of the way.

Just stopping by to congratulate you on the win. If we can avoid seeing you in the playoffs that would be our only chance to win it all but if we see you again we will lose. I hope we can turn it around. Wish us luck cause we need it bad. Best wishes the rest of the way.

Thanks.

I think the old adage is true....you aren't as bad as your loss (e.g., Bengals) or as good as your win (Packers)

In some sick, twisted way, I wish we had lost. The team that wins the regular season loses the playoff game. We beat San Fran and you guys, we're doomed.

You don't have to worry about us with our O line. I hope we don't see you in the playoffs, that is all I hope. You guys usually maul us. I just hope we make the playoffs. There is no way we beat you with your pass rush and that offense of yours.

that might snag a Wild Card, though. Bears will fall apart, though, I can see it now. Cutler is not a gamer.

Nah I dont think so. They got an easy schedule down the stretch.

Seattle

@Minnesota

Green Bay

@Arizona

@Detroit

We have

Minnesota

Detroit

@Chicago

Tennessee

@Minnesota

I just dont see us going anywhere with our O line. Our offense stinks this year as well. Teams have figured us out. Bears have a great defense that will have them go deep in the playoffs. It wont be enough though against you guys or the 49ers.

Chicago is the only iffie there. With the quality of your QB, I dont think GB has any problem beating any of those teams. It was just an off day for them. Otherwise, their offense was always on fire. The Giants just somehow manage to get to Rodgers. Thats all. They are in his head. It happens. The way the Pats were in Peyton's head. Sometimes, these things happen. I hope we play Atlanta or Chicago in the playoffs. I dont want to play SFO or GB - we usually fuck up in re-matches in the same season if we win the first one. You have a heck of a team which is a little down with injuries. The Giants also had their injury problems - but they got their backups to step up. GB needs to do the same.

I thought after and even during the game, that GB was playing so poorly that there was a possibility they were keeping it somewhat watered down on their part should we meet in the playoffs similar to what teams do in the preseason compared to the regular season. Especially after we were getting consistent pressure with our front 4, GB continued to line up with 5 WR. I couldn't believe that GB wouldn't make the adjustment to bring the TE into the down linemen or keep the RB in to block. It was clear that they weren't doing that and we got the pressure. Now, I don't believe that GB coaches are dumb either...so why didn't they make the adjustment that was begging to be made? To hide something from the Giants? To give the Giants false bravado?

Now, if they did that, and I have absolutely no proof other than a bit of a gut feeling or passing thought, it'd obviously be an enormous risk given they're fighting for a wild card spot at this juncture in the season and thus there'd be no guarantee they'd make it to the playoffs at all. But what if they thought that they could win against the Giants AND keep it vanilla? So the Giants surprise them somewhat by showing up, but GB is determined to keep in vanilla first and foremost?

If we meet GB in the playoffs, we need to pretend that the game this past Sunday never happened.

I would believe not playing your hand if GB had a much better record. I think they thought they could exploit our secondary with their good WRs but were surprised. Also the Giants aren't going to watch only this game tape so I am not sure how useful this strategy is. I think sometimes a team just gets dominated; check Giants and Bengals game.

I would believe not playing your hand if GB had a much better record. I think they thought they could exploit our secondary with their good WRs but were surprised. Also the Giants aren't going to watch only this game tape so I am not sure how useful this strategy is. I think sometimes a team just gets dominated; check Giants and Bengals game.

Don't get me wrong, it is a highly dismissable thought given the extenuating circumstances (GB not leading their own division being the primary). But at the same time, the lack of help given to an already beat up offensive line, that was being manhandled, was so blatant and inexcusable that it, at times, appeared to be done on purpose. I just thought that Aaron Rodgers or the coaches or SOMEBODY would've been more prepared to adjust. I mean, at halftime, after being hurried, sacked, and beaten handedly on the lines...how do you come out in the second half offering no more protection than you did in the first?

Beyond that, I have watched enough of the Giants this year to know that they certainly showed up in this game. They came ready to play off the bye. It's definitely an any-given-Sunday type of league and this one belonged to the Giants. Furthermore, the notion that GB thought they could beat our secondary, they could...but not under the pressure that Rodgers was under.

I don't know. It just seemed to be too easy for the Giants. Maybe I'm simply not giving the Giants the credit they're due or perhaps I'm simply still stunned that it was that much of a blowout.

Well, who would have expected Webby to show up? :rolleyes:

Nah I dont think so. They got an easy schedule down the stretch.

Seattle

@Minnesota

Green Bay

@Arizona

@Detroit

We have

Minnesota

Detroit

@Chicago

Tennessee

@Minnesota

I just dont see us going anywhere with our O line. Our offense stinks this year as well. Teams have figured us out. Bears have a great defense that will have them go deep in the playoffs. It wont be enough though against you guys or the 49ers.

Minnesota D went from lion to pussycat real fast. You could easily get two wins there alone. You should take Tennessee too. Chicago and Detroit will be tougher for sure.

Hopefully we see you guys next season and not later this season. Actually I hope we dont see you again at all lol. I like to avoid the L in the column by avoiding the Giants.

Eh I'm not going to put too much stock in one game and neither should you... last I checked you had 3 starters missing... Clay Matthews always comes up big against us and he could have changed the game. Dude we lost to the fucking Bungals for God's sake.

Eh I'm not going to put too much stock in one game and neither should you... last I checked you had 3 starters missing... Clay Matthews always comes up big against us and he could have changed the game. Dude we lost to the fucking Bungals for God's sake.

And his team lost to a team that lost to the Bengals. I don't know how that's supposed to make him feel better.