SportsWrath

I'm worried about Tampa Bay

JMFP

I've been saying this for a long time now........Baas is a weak link.

Had we not diverted money to Baas, we could have signed Manningham and Ross

Were boxed in now, unless they cut Baas and move Boothe to starting center.

As for Dallas, we played vanila D, and they got away with a ton of holding........The best way to handle holding is to bring the house, and Fewell does not have the balls to do it

Sent him out for kickoff returns.

I wondered a little about Wilson too after that scene, but I like how he's responded since then, running extra ball security drills on his own. Maybe he's one of those real high strung people; just because he's crying doesn't mean he's too fragile to be out there. It may just means he cares an awful lot.

This...sometimes cats respond to the frustration and pressure of making a mistake by beating themselves up and crying tears of rage...not "I want my mommy". He realizes how costly that fumble was as it happened on the 34 yard line of the Broke Backs and we were moving in for a score of at least 3. It swung the momentum. I think if we had gotten up on them heavy and early its a different ballgame even with the lethargy and depleted secondary...

This...sometimes cats respond to the frustration and pressure of making a mistake by beating themselves up and crying tears of rage...not "I want my mommy". He realizes how costly that fumble was as it happened on the 34 yard line of the Broke Backs and we were moving in for a score of at least 3. It swung the momentum. I think if we had gotten up on them heavy and early its a different ballgame even with the lethargy and depleted secondary...

He's not the first guy I've seen wear his emotions like that. Hell, Dick Vermeil couldn't finish a game without shedding a few tears.

And I agree... thats probably a different game if the Giants score on that drive.

It was the kids first game and it was on national television. I suppose it's a matter of opinion but I don't view that as a sign of weakness, more frustration and disappointment than anything. I'd rather see reactions like Wilson's than the smiling and joking we see so often from players after making a critical mistake.

It was the kids first game and it was on national television. I suppose it's a matter of opinion but I don't view that as a sign of weakness, more frustration and disappointment than anything. I'd rather see reactions like Wilson's than the smiling and joking we see so often from players after making a critical mistake.

Shockey, right? That guy was an asshole.

Now, joke around, shake it off, move on... but then work to get better, and I'm good with that. Unfortunately that wasn't Shockey's game.

Wilson seems to be a polar opposite to that kind of character.