SportsWrath

Will Osi be traded tonight?

BleedinBlue

Rumors around the net that the Giants have kept 5 DE's and 4 DT's because they are shopping Osi for offensive line help.

Might mean nothing, might mean something.....who knows. It would explain how both Ojomo and Tracy made the team when we already have Tuck, JPP, and Osi (and Kiwi as a backup).

Guest StrahansGap

Rumors around the net that the Giants have kept 5 DE's and 4 DT's because they are shopping Osi for offensive line help.

Might mean nothing, might mean something.....who knows. It would explain how both Ojomo and Tracy made the team when we already have Tuck, JPP, and Osi (and Kiwi as a backup).

Where are you seeing these rumors?

Where are you seeing these rumors?

Just following message boards at BBI and a few others. Just some guys speculating because they fear our o-line is desperate for help and we've overstocked DE's. Interesting thought; however, I don't really want to see Osi go....but I think it's probable that he will jump ship at the end of the year. We can't keep 3 DE's on the bench that would like be starters on a dozen teams around the league so it makes a little sense.

When you have 3 DE's that can play tackle it matters. The only way I would trade Osi is for an experienced Guard. No draft picks unless there were 2 involved and a offensive lineman. We all know the Giants arent gonna pay him after this year.

I would not be upset either way... for one the FO do this for a living and "in Reese we trust". Secondly, Osi maybe great this year but if we can get some solid OL help for the next few years (whereas Osi is leaving next year) then by all means... Protecting Eli is a top priority. And last I checked Osi isn't even a starter on our team.

Yep, I won't be upset either... as a matter of fact the more I think about it, the more the idea sounds appealing.

No more blue for Perrilloux.

do you know for a fact he's been claimed? The only thing that would prevent that now is his college rep and all this dez bryant nonsense

based upon his pre-season performance, he will be picked up as a #3 by one of these more reasonable franchises

I can remember when we were down to starting AJ Feeley........injuries do happen