SportsWrath

Officiating tonight... WHEEEEEE! Here we go.

Allstarjim

What's wrong Jackybo, wife wont touch you anymore? Kids hate you?

Gotta spend your time on the internet making stuff up about a football team you know nothing about?

Atleast you still have me and Nas right, Jackybo?

:wub:

Don't lie you want his man chowder.

Would explain why you are always riding his dick. :supergay:

For real..totally disturbing. And it dumbs your IQ down a standard deviation, Nas....

• 4 weeks later...

That GB punt return by Cobb should have been called back twice. 1 for holding (that was the one that originally got called a block in the back but then got overturned after the officials on the field convened) and 2 for a very obvious block in the back. Both could have resulted in a tackle being made if the fouls hadn't been committed.

Another thing I noticed. They are EXTREMELY late on making PI and Illegal Contact (which I haven't actually seen be called yet--a lot of calls that should be Illegal Contact are being called PI). I don't know if they are waiting to hear an affirmation from upstairs or if they are letting players and coaches dictate the game. If it's the 1st, I commend them for attempting to get it right. I tend to believe it is more the latter and that WRs getting up and throwing their hands in the air are affecting the calls.

Finally, the consistency has been terrible. I've seen so many holdings be completely missed yet also quite a few called that are really, really ticky-tacky. Overall, when you have Periera coming on during every game and noting that the officials fucked up game after game, you have to seriously consider whether or not you are keeping the integrity of the game.

That GB punt return by Cobb should have been called back twice. 1 for holding (that was the one that originally got called a block in the back but then got overturned after the officials on the field convened) and 2 for a very obvious block in the back. Both could have resulted in a tackle being made if the fouls hadn't been committed.

Another thing I noticed. They are EXTREMELY late on making PI and Illegal Contact (which I haven't actually seen be called yet--a lot of calls that should be Illegal Contact are being called PI). I don't know if they are waiting to hear an affirmation from upstairs or if they are letting players and coaches dictate the game. If it's the 1st, I commend them for attempting to get it right. I tend to believe it is more the latter and that WRs getting up and throwing their hands in the air are affecting the calls.

Finally, the consistency has been terrible. I've seen so many holdings be completely missed yet also quite a few called that are really, really ticky-tacky. Overall, when you have Periera coming on during every game and noting that the officials fucked up game after game, you have to seriously consider whether or not you are keeping the integrity of the game.

Aren't we all awaiting affirmation from upstairs?

For all the training they've had, the scabs are doing ok. But, like 5 games ran long due to ref huddles. That's what's going to end this thing. When 60 minutes can't get on and sell it's constipation medication, shit happens. (pun intended).