SportsWrath

Officiating tonight... WHEEEEEE! Here we go.

Allstarjim

If any of you watched some preseason football last night... you were probably laughing or just shaking your head at the complete ineptitude of the replacement officials.

I hope tonight, we don't see the same kind of embarrassing officiating. The guys they are putting out there are TERRIBLE.

As much crap as we like to give the NFL officials at times, watching the preseason games thus far, it's becoming a case of "you don't know what you have until it's gone." These guys (and lady) were making hysterically bad calls. Deadspin did a nice little piece on it, complete with video evidence. I saw the Atlanta game where the official twice called them "Arizona", and generally, looked like Mr. Magoo in stripes out there. I think that guy may have peed himself a little.

Here's a link:

http://deadspin.com/5933558/how-bad-were-replacement-refs-last-night-lets-examine-the-video-evidence

Please Roger Goodell... please. Give them what they want. We want our Mike Carey and Ed Hochuli back. :cwy:

That bad huh? I have to believe the union will cave, and this will end soon. These guys are getting incredible money and perks right now for what is essentially a 3 hour PT job, with an expense account and benefits. I'll bet they have a lot of stories to tell about their travels......I cannot imagine a wife putting up with that deal.

Once again, you get it completely wrong. Why would the union cave at this point? This is a part time job for them and their replacements are a complete joke. Truly awful. Truly an embarrassment for a professional sports league.

They have no incentive to cave after watching that display of officiating last night. Right now, Goodell is probably shitting his pants hoping they don't ask for even more. There is no way Goodell can let the regular season games be affected by this lockout, or there is going to big, big problems. We're talking about problems with the credibility of the outcomes of games. Problems with the credibility of the league and the respect the players and coaches (or lack thereof) will have for the officials and how they are executing their duties.

The union is holding all the cards right now. Goodell is the one that's not going to want to drag this into the regular season, that's a worse case scenario.

Given the level of training the've received and time to prepare, yes. It's not them vs. Laymen, and it has nothing to do with feeling bad for them or not, it's just that they are horribly substandard. It's obvious to almost everyone, they definitely need the real refs back.

These guys were shit and this is coming from someone who watched the game at a bar with no sound while drinking. It wasn't just this game either.

Offensive holding on the punt returner? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!

Don't lie you want his man chowder.

Would explain why you are always riding his dick. :supergay:

It's a message board. Everyone is entitled to equal treatment. Jack (as fucking crazy as some of his posts are) is one of us.

It's a message board. Everyone is entitled to equal treatment. Jack (as fucking crazy as some of his posts are) is one of us.

He's a troll, or a very uneven person who needs help.

I'm surprised the mods haven't restricted him to his special little hole and still allow him to post outside of it.

Still my Jackybo though.

I'm surprised the mods haven't restricted him to his special little hole and still allow him to post outside of it.

Still my Jackybo though.

And that's fine you and some feel that way. Still I'd defend his right to post whatever he wants.

Still my Jackybo though.

Put down the mouse, stop looking at dirty pictures and find a way to move out of your mother's basement my friend........ LOL

Put down the mouse, stop looking at dirty pictures and find a way to move out of your mother's basement my friend........ LOL

What's wrong Jackybo, wife wont touch you anymore? Kids hate you?

Gotta spend your time on the internet making stuff up about a football team you know nothing about?

Atleast you still have me and Nas right, Jackybo?