SportsWrath

Willie and Matt, the Brady Suckoff fest on NFLNetwork

Lughead

Realy? Willie- Brady Is Clutch over Eli Because he had to do more with less . Matt Light- Eli has only been clutch twice Brady has done more.

the Question was Who right now is the most "CLUTCH" in the NFL

Heath Evens Former Saint said Eli over Brady Willie and Matt immediately dismiss Eli and talked about how much better Brady is......

Nepotism much?

Leads me to belive Eli realy hurt them( the Pat's players..... I dont think willie ever considered himself a brown), got under thier skin so much they can not even fathom the thought of Eli being more clutch than Brady

Not because I'm a Giants fan but in the 4th Qtr.. and when the game is on the line I think most people would want Eli over Brady.

Every team would. The guy can fuck up for sure but with 2 minutes left and the game on the line Eli is money. It's almost a given the Giants will make a comeback which is great as a fan. The Giants always have a chance in close games.

Every team would. The guy can fuck up for sure but with 2 minutes left and the game on the line Eli is money. It's almost a given the Giants will make a comeback which is great as a fan. The Giants always have a chance in close games.

I'm loving this era of the Giants even more than the Simms/LT era...cause I know it's not just the defense or a run slog offense that will win it for me. Eli can win it on his own moxie...fuck those guys...

I'm loving this era of the Giants even more than the Simms/LT era...cause I know it's not just the defense or a run slog offense that will win it for me. Eli can win it on his own moxie...fuck those guys...

With the addition of Wilson and Randall our O will be that much lethal. I do want our D to be suffocating though.. not a bend don't break kind of D. Honestly if there's one memory from last season I just can't shake, it's the Skins' long drive that just never stopped.

Yeah they said that, but honestly what did everyone expect them to say?

"Well, we love that we won rings with Tom and did so in dramatic fashion, but the hayseed with the dumb look on his face... who also whipped our asses... twice... is the guy we'd wanna play with."

It's what you need now with the rules completely opening up for the offense. 2 or 3 touchdown leads aren't "safe" anymore. It's still very surreal to me sometimes when I look at what the team has accomplished under Eli and Coughlin. The best thing about it is that there is still plenty of time left.

It's what you need now with the rules completely opening up for the offense. 2 or 3 touchdown leads aren't "safe" anymore. It's still very surreal to me sometimes when I look at what the team has accomplished under Eli and Coughlin. The best thing about it is that there is still plenty of time left.

Exactly...its similar to (but not as bad as) the alteration to the game of basketball. Defense helps you win championships...but you need an offense too these days. The last team to win it all (however tainted by that called back touchdown by Armistead) was the Super Bowl won by the Ravens.

Exactly...its similar to (but not as bad as) the alteration to the game of basketball. Defense helps you win championships...but you need an offense too these days. The last team to win it all (however tainted by that called back touchdown by Armistead) was the Super Bowl won by the Ravens.

As I recall there was no Super Bowl that year.

I'm going to be watching the Giants playoff run this weekend and we've been working on drinking rules.

This saturday we'll be drinking every time they mention Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, might not make it to the super bowl. :cheers: