Webby

Prince

T2 are all locks

Tryon

Molden

Spooon

Bruce Johnson

Coe

I think Tryon, Molden and Johnson have excellent shots at the 4th and 5th cb job, spoon and Coe there for competition.

Witherspoon is much better than Bruce Johnson, Coe maybe as well. I don't know anything about Molden, but Witherspoon is probably the best out of that group, except he's coming off of injury.

Aren't both Witherspoon and Johnson rehabbing knees?

Yeah, I believe so, Tree. Can't remember when Johnson's happened, but Witherspoon's happened in the same preseason game we lost Terrell Thomas. I remember, because it was a punt return. :ranting2:

So anyway, I would hope he's 100% by camp, don't think it was microfracture or cartilage damage, just a ligament tear.

Witherspoon is much better than Bruce Johnson, Coe maybe as well. I don't know anything about Molden, but Witherspoon is probably the best out of that group, except he's coming off of injury.

Tryon is the best of our scrubs IMO.

I'd order it

Tryon

Johnson

Molden

Spoon

Coe

Guest StrahansGap

This morning on WFAN, they announced this signing but I swear to God I thought they said "the giants have signed Anquan Bolden". I almost lost control of my car. Then the announcement came on again and it was much clearer....the said Antuwan Molden. I almost crashed my car again....only THIS time wasn't because of happiness.

So basically, the signing is totally meh.

This morning on WFAN, they announced this signing but I swear to God I thought they said "the giants have signed Anquan Bolden". I almost lost control of my car. Then the announcement came on again and it was much clearer....the said Antuwan Molden. I almost crashed my car again....only THIS time wasn't because of happiness.

What do you expect when the Giants barely have enough cap room to sign the draft picks coming up.

don't feel bad, I READ it is Anquan Boldin....

Guest StrahansGap

What do you expect when the Giants barely have enough cap room to sign the draft picks coming up.

Well, I can only tell you what i DIDN'T expect.....and that is a thread on one of the most inconsequential signings in recent NY Giants history.

What's the expectation on Terrell Thomas? Is he fully healthy by the start of the season?

I'd say yes.

I've been following his rehab on twitter and he's ahead of schedule. He tore His ACL last august so that would be 13 months come september

Talking to a Pat fan friend last night, he was happy to be rid of Molden. Said he was abused all year. However, he did say that he was good on special teams, so maybe that's what the Giants have in mind here.