SportsWrath

Nike Unveils

Mr. P

really only change is away pants are now the only pants we have and we now have colored shoes.

kZ1p.jpeg

dude also said the one pants is in preparation for 2013 and that's all he could say.

also looks like we may get the red back:

tDVsz.png

although the only physical jerseys he showed were the blue and white, so i doubt we will actually be wearing the red. maybe nike put the pictures of it since we haven't changed our alternate.

ApkYgpECEAAhwIf.jpg

the Giants Jersey is perfect the way it is... NO NEED TO change them!!!... unlike those ugly ass green jerseys,, some teams have.. lol

Honestly I would love the 80s-90s uniforms back. They've grown on me a little cause we've won 2 Super Bowls in them, but I really don't like our current White unis. 2000-04 whites were my favorites.

http://www.nfl.com/p...9000d5d8280d924

The big change is that they are supposed to be tighter. This could make the Giants pass rush that much better. JPP for the win.

How so? OL can't grab as much to hold onto? I think that's a double-edged sword... Might be harder to grab the QB's jersey and yank him down with it, as well.

How so? OL can't grab as much to hold onto? I think that's a double-edged sword... Might be harder to grab the QB's jersey and yank him down with it, as well.

I thought typically QBs had looser fitting jerseys to help with their throwing motion and to accommodate the extra padding they put on.

I imagine that isnt going to change.

What the players have been commenting of the feel of the jerseys and what Nike has stated. I don't know how much it would really help but less holding is a good thing for the DLine.