SportsWrath

Robert Turbin

Bigblue25

I like his speed, I like his hips, very fluid in his change of direction. He also displayed good vision, agility, and awareness... plus ran through some arm tackles. This guy could be a player at the next level. I need to do more research on this guy, but I like what I saw, bigblue, good find.

His legs can use a bit more strengthening I think... his thights are disproportionately smaller compared to his upper body.... he looks good as is though.. could be better.

You just want him because he has the word "Turbin" in his name. :TU:

I wouldn't mind Wilson or Miller. I think we are going Bobby Massie OT in round one.

We sure could use an upgrade at OT, it's just such a dull pick though compared to the dynamic Lamar Miller. Maybe the Reese and Co really like Brewer? I think Petrus is legit for LG, but idk about Beatty at LT, Brewer should be a nice RT hopefully.

My top 5 choices for round 1

Lamar Miller RB

Steven Hill WR

Coby Fleener TE

George Illoka FS/SS/OLB/CB

Muhamed Sannu WR

I think Massie would be a reach at #32. He's slated as a mid 2nd last I saw.

I can't see Hightower getting past Pittsburgh unless they fill the hole left by Farrior before the draft.

I think we pull a WR at some point in the draft, but I don't know about day 1, or 2 even.

Fleener could be BPA and fill a need at 32...leading me to think he's definitely a possibility. I also think that OT is a possibility with a guy like Mike Adams. Now, Adams is getting more praise and is rising slightly, so he might not be there. A RB like Wilson or Miller would be a sexy pick, but we rarely do sexy here with the Giants.

I think Massie would be a reach at #32. He's slated as a mid 2nd last I saw.

I can't see Hightower getting past Pittsburgh unless they fill the hole left by Farrior before the draft.

I think we pull a WR at some point in the draft, but I don't know about day 1, or 2 even.

Fleener could be BPA and fill a need at 32...leading me to think he's definitely a possibility. I also think that OT is a possibility with a guy like Mike Adams. Now, Adams is getting more praise and is rising slightly, so he might not be there. A RB like Wilson or Miller would be a sexy pick, but we rarely do sexy here with the Giants.

Massie put up decent numbers at his pro day, still he is probably a mid 2nd rounder like you said, I have seen him mocked to us in round one. I know Giants scouts were at OSU's pro day and liked Adams. Pittsburgh also seemed to like Adams and I think he has top ten talent, with some character issues (suspended two in 2009 for having drug paraphernalia and was part of that OSU tattoo incident, that he was suspended five games for) he could even surprise, though and go has high as ten to Buffalo, Reiff has been kinda dropping. Brewer played a few snaps at special teams and nearly got Tynes killed. Beatty can be really good, still we would need someone across from him. If we go anywhere else, I am hoping for WR, if Kendall Wright was there at 32.

Massie put up decent numbers at his pro day, still he is probably a mid 2nd rounder like you said, I have seen him mocked to us in round one. I know Giants scouts were at OSU's pro day and liked Adams. Pittsburgh also seemed to like Adams and I think he has top ten talent, with some character issues (suspended two in 2009 for having drug paraphernalia and was part of that OSU tattoo incident, that he was suspended five games for) he could even surprise, though and go has high as ten to Buffalo, Reiff has been kinda dropping. Brewer played a few snaps at special teams and nearly got Tynes killed. Beatty can be really good, still we would need someone across from him. If we go anywhere else, I am hoping for WR, if Kendall Wright was there at 32.

I'd be really surprised to see us pick a WR #1 knowing that we have Nicks and Cruz, with upcoming Jernigan and Barden entering perhaps the most important part of his career