SportsWrath

Who is worse at their job

Lughead

Skip Bayless or Chris Collinsworth

Who is Bayless anyway If Brady was on the set Bayless would probably make it an X-rated show....... just saying

I dislike Bayless more than Collinsworth...... and that aint saying much.

Tough call...Sportsnation should do the poll.

Collinsworth comes across as biased against the Giants every time they play. The only redeeming value that Collinsworth has is that he downplays his playing ability accurately. He's not one of these former players who thinks he's God and feels it necessary to say as much now that they're in the broadcasting booth. Bayless is so opinionated that he only sees one side of an argument. A true debater can at least understand where the other side is coming from and make counterpoints...not just continue to be a stick in the mud, unable to move from my one point kinda guy.

Skip is incomprehensible he doesnt even make sense in what he says, I love when former and current players go on first take and laugh at him. Even players tell him the real deal and he still doesnt get, like he knows more then the guys who actually played. He was a journalist for the Dallas Morning news and was a big Cowboys guy, until they fired him for being such an idiot. I can not take ESPN seriously has a network has long has they have him. Like Osi said he gets people fired up so much that he gainers ratings, so they keep him.

Yea totally a douche.

I find skip bayless kinda funny, but Carton will actually get under my skin. I can't believe a dude like Boomer does a show with that assclown.

Carton sound like one of those little guys in a mob movie. You know the ones that yap the most and the first to get a ballet thru the skele.

I can't understand a word he's saying. Not cuz English is my second language but his voice just makes my ear bleed.....

I think there's a LOT of ex-players who are totally useless as "experts"; Keyshawn Johnson especially bugs me. I don't think he's ever had an insightful thing to say in his whole life. Deion Sanders and Marsahall Faulk don't have much to add either.

I think there's a LOT of ex-players who are totally useless as "experts"; Keyshawn Johnson especially bugs me. I don't think he's ever had an insightful thing to say in his whole life. Deion Sanders and Marsahall Faulk don't have much to add either.

I saw Keyshawn on ESPN after the Super Bowl and he looks like Baby Huey with lupus...he sucks.

I actually don't mind Keyshawn as much as I do Chris Carter...CC sucks

Basically, if they come across as they know more than everyone else just because they played once...I can't stand them. They may very well know more than everyone else, but there's an art to explaining things to others and talking about things you have knowledge about without coming across as a know-it-all piece of shit.

Basically, if they come across as they know more than everyone else just because they played once...I can't stand them. They may very well know more than everyone else, but there's an art to explaining things to others and talking about things you have knowledge about without coming across as a know-it-all piece of shit.

CC comes across as a dumb shyte who can barely parse a coherent response to anything posed to him.

agreed on cris carter. i also think Deion is smart and entertaining. the whole CBS pre-game team is fairly unwatchable and unlistenable- and FOX is not much better.

agreed on cris carter. i also think Deion is smart and entertaining. the whole CBS pre-game team is fairly unwatchable and unlistenable- and FOX is not much better.

pre-game could go entirely to Chris Berman, TJ, Bill Parcels (I'm admittedly biased), and Trent Dilfer....I need no other talking head outside of these for pregame.

In game, Aikman, the monday night crew, and Al Michaels round out the tolerable. None are great.

Skip is incomprehensible he doesnt even make sense in what he says, I love when former and current players go on first take and laugh at him. Even players tell him the real deal and he still doesnt get, like he knows more then the guys who actually played. He was a journalist for the Dallas Morning news and was a big Cowboys guy, until they fired him for being such an idiot. I can not take ESPN seriously has a network has long has they have him. Like Osi said he gets people fired up so much that he gainers ratings, so they keep him.

The only people from ESPN (and I'm not familiar with many because I don't really watch ESPN a lot) who I really like are Chris Berman and Tom Jackson... the GEEEEE MEN :flex:

The fact that Shannon Sharpe gets paid to talk is very humorous to me.

I'm a big fan of Siragusa on the sidelines.

I don't mind Daryl Johnson either. Baldinger is a pretty cool dude, just seems like a regular guy who loves football, and of course played it professionally, but he never comes off as pretentious, IMO.

Merril Hoge is a wanker.