SportsWrath

Best Hits/Sacks in NY Giants History

Guest StrahansGap

Time to start getting pumped for the big game. I wanted to start a thread of everyones favorite hits or sacks in Giants history. You can use this past season too, because well.....it's history. I'll start with an obvious one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDSS9rw3x0

I'm serious, this is my favorite video of all time.

The guy got hit so fucking hard, music started playing and he had a vision of his mother (at 0:45).

I really thought that hit as opposed to Marshalls was pure roughing the passer....goes to show you pretty boys like Brees/Brady/Rome etc. would be crying to their mommies before going out on the field back in those days. :praying::05-mafia: :05-mafia: :05-mafia:

Whoooaaaa SHIT!!! Forgot about that Banks hit on Danny White....damn that was an assault he perpetrated against that Broke Back....that would be flagged for driving the QB beneath the turf these days.... :LMAO:

Shows you what a pussy league this is right now.....80-90's football that would have been a legal hit and fumble the other way....FUCKING RIDICULOUS....THIS IS FOOTBALL NOT WOMEN'S GOLF!!! :flex: :flex: :flex:

Michael Strahan, 0:50 is a great hit, I think on Jason Campbell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k96uwD6S98w

You guys remember a hit on T.O., either when he was with the Cowboys or Eagles, can't remember, I think it was Omar Stoutmire put a lick on him, I think that took Owens mentally out of the game. That was an awesome hit, couldn't find the video, though.