SportsWrath

23 for 32, 277 yards, 3 TD's, 0 INT's

Guest StrahansGap

No joke, I have an authentic blue kanell jersey. Got it as a gift years ago.

You guys don't know Giants football...Gut Randy Dean was the great pretender....the best two headed QB combination EVER!!! Jolting Joe Pisarcik and Gentleman Gerry Goldsteyn....yah bitches... :punk:

Great quote from Brandon Jacobs on Eli Manning: "I think E is a beast and for anybody in this country to think anything different about him … y’all know what I mean. Peace out." ... Yeah, that just about says it all. #NYG

http://www.sulia.com...?source=twitter

Manning's 11 career postseason touchdown passes eclipses the old team record of 10 set by Phil Simms.

https://twitter.com/#!/TomRock_Newsday

You guys don't know Giants football...Gut Randy Dean was the great pretender....the best two headed QB combination EVER!!! Jolting Joe Pisarcik and Gentleman Gerry Goldsteyn....yah bitches... :punk:

Cough ...cough....Randy Johnson/Norm Snead......come on T Def. ...lets take them all the way back to the dark ages.

C. Wagon.

I just have it on my computer and uploaded it to tinypic.com.

if you want the actual picture link right click the picture, then right click and copy image location.

It's not letting me do that for some reason. It also shows up intact in the quote box. Weird.

Cough ...cough....Randy Johnson/Norm Snead......come on T Def. ...lets take them all the way back to the dark ages.

C. Wagon.

How about the Great Experiment...something that we paid for as in ten years added to our mediocrity because we gave away entire drafts....Fran Tarkenton...