SportsWrath

Will there be a game?

Cowboyz

I forgot one more gem. The upper tier has a halo. A metal structure that houses the sound system and some lighting. It hangs about 30-40 feet over some seats in the upper bowl. When it rains it drips water on fans sitting under it. The October 30th game after the snow it was beautiful out,sunny sky etc people sitting under that thing where getting pissed on all game by melting snow. There is no doubt in my mind that when (if ever) we have a cold weather game with sleet/ice, icicles and falling Ice is going to cause some serious issues. Someone is going to get fucked up from that. Blind, knocked the fuck out something. MArk it down.

Shit! :laugh:

the pressure is clearly on the giants here. make no mistake about that. we can afford to give up this game. you cannot.

Obviously your an idiot. Giants beat the cow pies every game in the new stadium, Romo's job may be on the line, and you know damn well Jerry Jones is gonna be on the sideline jawwing in your head coaches ear if your down by 3 or even tied in the 4th quarter and all the pressures on the Giants? Yeah ok. I hope we see you and your girlfriend here posting after you lose.

It's not just accessibility. They have done everything in their power to make tailgating a less attractive option, more so for the less classy fans. There is a strip of glass that runs parallel to the verizon parking area. For over 20 years people parked on there and grilled BBQ'ed etc. When i asked parking staff why we could not park there they said (quote) "management is trying to get away from that" (end quote). There is a NFL pro shop at the exit of every bathroom. So when you are coming out of the pisser you (no lie) can window shop for NFL merchandise. Metlife stadium is the antithesis of how gay the NFL has become, how commercialized the sport is now. Metlife stadium is populated by kittens, and fluffy foof dogs that get carried around in pairs Hiltons pocketbook.

Tickets have been in my family since 73, when the new stadium opened. Growing up I sat next to die hard fans that stayed until the end of the game. Did the wave and knew the players. lets just say the people around me now know more about The View then whats going on, on the field. If I had to wager a guess they watch more reality TV then any sports. It's FUCKING SICKENING................... ranting2.gif

Idk wat ur problem is. I have no trouble tailgating. Not in the least. everyone who threw major parties in the old stadium still have there spots. My seats i have the same people sitting next to me in back of and to the right of me game after game. You got the shit end of the deal. I have a bathroom thats easily accessable and the beer stand right behind me. I feel bad for you.:(

Obviously your an idiot. Giants beat the cow pies every game in the new stadium, Romo's job may be on the line, and you know damn well Jerry Jones is gonna be on the sideline jawwing in your head coaches ear if your down by 3 or even tied in the 4th quarter and all the pressures on the Giants? Yeah ok. I hope we see you and your girlfriend here posting after you lose.

So the Giants won twice in the new stadium. That means they will win evertime. And Romo's job on the line? Talk about an idiot.

So the Giants won twice in the new stadium. That means they will win evertime. And Romo's job on the line? Talk about an idiot.

If the Giants win because Romo has a week like he did against the Jets or Lions all everyone will talk about WILL NOT be how the Giants won. All the headlines from Dallas to ESPN will be about Romo on his way out? Can Dallas Win with him? Is it time for a change in "Big D?" Im calling it right here rottenEgg. Romo's job is on the line.:giants:

If the Giants win because Romo has a week like he did against the Jets or Lions all everyone will talk about WILL NOT be how the Giants won. All the headlines from Dallas to ESPN will be about Romo on his way out? Can Dallas Win with him? Is it time for a change in "Big D?" Im calling it right here rottenEgg. Romo's job is on the line.:giants:

They have been saying this since the playoff loss in Seattle.

It's basically the same thing with Eli and the New York media.

It's nothing new really.

The media will print those stories and some fans will feel that way. But his job is not on the line. At least not based on whatever happens tonight.

yeah you're right. that two game win streak in our house is a concrete record that has and will stand the test of time and youth. :confused:

our owner doesn't win or lose games. our qb's job is not on the line. and the only pressure i can think of that matters is the pressure to make the playoffs, then the pressure to win the superbowl.

if you lose tonight, goodbye playoffs. if we lose tonight, we are still very much in control of our own fate and the playoffs.

idiot

yeah you're right. that two game win streak in our house is a concrete record that has and will stand the test of time and youth. :confused:

our owner doesn't win or lose games. our qb's job is not on the line. and the only pressure i can think of that matters is the pressure to make the playoffs, then the pressure to win the superbowl.

if you lose tonight, goodbye playoffs. if we lose tonight, we are still very much in control of our own fate and the playoffs.

idiot

I just hope you and Martha bring the same fire tonight after the cow pies lose this one.

i'll be here but you won't enjoy it.

Unlike you and Martha I have a backbone nd im not a spineless coward that wont show face when my team loses. I'll be here win or lose. Im sure you wont be. Then you two will give some lame duck excuse why you werent. So yeah, I will enjoy.

Unlike you and Martha I have a backbone nd im not a spineless coward that wont show face when my team loses. I'll be here win or lose. Im sure you wont be. Then you two will give some lame duck excuse why you werent. So yeah, I will enjoy.

i wouldn't consider showing one's face on a message board an act of bravery, nor the opposite as cowardice. but i'll be here after the game nonetheless.

get your excuses ready. i'm already well aware of the injuries, fewell's flaccid schemes, and the ultra-impotent running game, amongst other things.

i wouldn't consider showing one's face on a message board an act of bravery, nor the opposite as cowardice. but i'll be here after the game nonetheless.

get your excuses ready. i'm already well aware of the injuries, fewell's flaccid schemes, and the ultra-impotent running game, amongst other things.

When you lose we wont see you untill the following week(at best).

You cowboys fans realize both teams are extremely uneven and neither team is guaranteed a victory, right? Some of the worst football I've seen all year came courtesy of the guys who wear the star.

ofcourse. how even keel were the gnits this end of the season in 2007?

im giving the guarantee fishy

and some of the best i presume if you were an honest man.

however, the same could be said of just about any team during this lockout year, including yours. true?

ofcourse. how even keel were the gnits this end of the season in 2007?

im giving the guarantee fishy

and some of the best i presume if you were an honest man.

however, the same could be said of just about any team during this lockout year, including yours. true?

I'll say this much: the worst football I've seen this season was the first Dallas/Washington game. It was also probably the best I've seen of Romo--any points scored at all were despite Romo's teammates.

The same could be said about every team except one.