SportsWrath

Will there be a game?

Cowboyz

Idk wat ur problem is. I have no trouble tailgating. Not in the least. everyone who threw major parties in the old stadium still have there spots. My seats i have the same people sitting next to me in back of and to the right of me game after game. You got the shit end of the deal. I have a bathroom thats easily accessable and the beer stand right behind me. I feel bad for you.:(

300 level. I think got the shaft. But Tailgating has definitely taken a shot. spots are smaller, less port-a-johns. And that strip of grass is now off limits. when you come off the turnpike on the right parallel with route 3. I have to park in the izod center parking lot now.

I can;t believe you have not had issue with people standing in the exit of the bathroom window shopping.

There was nothing wrong with the old stadium...nothing....It's all about the bars, shops, and corporate suites. Seriously why would anyone goto a game and sit at a bar? You can do that anywhere.

I'm just an odd animal with this anyway. At home I watch just about every game outside at my house I have a fire pit out back, speaker system in the trees, and a LCD projector to watch the games on. Rain sleet snow I'm out there.

300 level. I think got the shaft. But Tailgating has definitely taken a shot. spots are smaller, less port-a-johns. And that strip of grass is now off limits. when you come off the turnpike on the right parallel with route 3. I have to park in the izod center parking lot now.

I can;t believe you have not had issue with people standing in the exit of the bathroom window shopping.

There was nothing wrong with the old stadium...nothing....It's all about the bars, shops, and corporate suites. Seriously why would anyone goto a game and sit at a bar? You can do that anywhere.

I'm just an odd animal with this anyway. At home I watch just about every game outside at my house I have a fire pit out back, speaker system in the trees, and a LCD projector to watch the games on. Rain sleet snow I'm out there.

Sounds like a sweet set up at the home, good stuff. I havent got any shops by my bathroom so that has to be a factor.