SportsWrath

Will there be a game?

Cowboyz

Har har. Good luck

In getting lost on the way to the stadium.

Its only a game if your pass rush shows up.

if they dont get ready for a lot of "confused opie" close-ups

let jerry reece know if he needs a body off of or practice squad to finish the game its no problemo

Har har. Good luck

In getting lost on the way to the stadium.

Its only a game if your pass rush shows up.

if they dont get ready for a lot of "confused opie" close-ups

let jerry reece know if he needs a body off of or practice squad to finish the game its no problemo

Are you DRUNK? We own the Cowboys for years now and you have never beat us in GO-GO Stadium- Eli won the 1st game in your edifice and left a sharpie note Jerry Jones had erased LOL.........

Your man Ware said he hated playing the Giants yesterday, he's scared, and your team is equally scared

YOU are delirious :jerkoff:

BTW you are out of step with most Cowboy fans calling into Sirius NFL Radio.......most expect to be beat badly and want your HC run out of town on a rail

Are you DRUNK? We own the Cowboys for years now and you have never beat us in GO-GO Stadium- Eli won the 1st game in your edifice and left a sharpie note Jerry Jones had erased LOL.........

Your man Ware said he hated playing the Giants yesterday, he's scared, and your team is equally scared

BTW you are out of step with most Cowboy fans calling into Sirius NFL Radio.......most expect to be beat badly and want your HC run out of town on a rail

not at the moment. everything you say is true my friend. however, none of it will have a single ounce of bearing on the game. at most, provide a little bit of motivation to the home team.

about Ware, he also said Tuck wants to be a Cowboy. do you take stock in that as well?s

i don't know about sirius, but here in the dallas metroplex there is a sense cautious confidence, not fear.

we got a taste of being over confident and underprepared vs zona. we'll bounce back.

meanwhile your fanbase is hoping for another 38-35 wake-up call from the league leader. i don't expect it this time with all of the injuries and late season fa's.

the pressure is clearly on the giants here. make no mistake about that. we can afford to give up this game. you cannot.

They way the Giants have played the last three seasons.The MO would be this....

They beat Dallas this weekend, handedly, Washington and the jets....then get smoked at home by Dallas for the division and a playoff birth. And not just smoked they play like lost sheep, Romo and crew laugh and play on the giants sideline basically whipping their junk out and give the entire team a golden shower.

Coughlin will tell us all to kiss his ass if we don't like it. Mara will once again promise change. While stoking his fireplace in the coaches suit. I go on a drinking binge for three months............. :russian-roulette2:

Own the Cowboys?

Actually, Jack, the Cowboys went into your bland edifice last season on like a 5 game losing streak, with a back-up QB that was 100 years old, and brand new head coach -- coaching his first game, and dismantled the Giants.

In fact, the lights went out in the Meadowlands that night. Literally.

And that was the last time the two teams played. I think the teams are evenly matched and Sunday night goes down to the wire.

But there is also the chance that the wheels are going to fall off one of the two wagons and, if that happens, I'm betting it's yours. :)

Own the Cowboys?

Actually, Jack, the Cowboys went into your bland edifice last season on like a 5 game losing streak, with a back-up QB that was 100 years old, and brand new head coach -- coaching his first game, and dismantled the Giants.

In fact, the lights went out in the Meadowlands that night. Literally.

And that was the last time the two teams played. I think the teams are evenly matched and Sunday night goes down to the wire.

But there is also the chance that the wheels are going to fall off one of the two wagons and, if that happens, I'm betting it's yours. :)

Hey BadEgg how you doing?

My comments were meant for the Moron who started this post looking to stir the pot. It should be a good game.

The team who wants it most will win.......plain and simple.......according to Parcells Law- "You are what your record says you are" going by that the teams are pretty evenly matched.....having said that we have had the better of the Cowboys since 2007 and that has to be playing on their minds.

The Cowboys comments yesterday were puzzling/laughable, to say the least, they sounded like a bunch of women.

Can you explain them, because I never heard anything like them before a big game from the enemy camp....are they trying reverse psychology? :confused:

Hey BadEgg how you doing?

My comments were meant for the Moron who started this post looking to stir the pot. It should be a good game.

The team who wants it most will win.......plain and simple.......according to Parcells Law- "You are what your record says you are" going by that the teams are pretty evenly matched.....having said that we have had the better of the Cowboys since 2007 and that has to be playing on their minds.

The Cowboys comments yesterday were puzzling/laughable, to say the least, they sounded like a bunch of women.

Can you explain them, because I never heard anything like them before a big game from the enemy camp....are they trying reverse psychology? :confused:

An ESPN reporter has said that anyone who actually heard Ware live would have realized he was just messing around.

What cracks me up about the pre-game talk in the NFL is that I think the fans get more riled up. I'll bet that many of these guys say shit and then end up having a beer together had a charity event in the offseason, while the message board fans continue to argue about it.

But Giants stadium does look weird from the outside. That I can attest to personally. Haven't been in yet. Could have gone the last game of the year, but I passed the tickets up.

An ESPN reporter has said that anyone who actually heard Ware live would have realized he was just messing around.

What cracks me up about the pre-game talk in the NFL is that I think the fans get more riled up. I'll bet that many of these guys say shit and then end up having a beer together had a charity event in the offseason, while the message board fans continue to argue about it.

But Giants stadium does look weird from the outside. That I can attest to personally. Haven't been in yet. Could have gone the last game of the year, but I passed the tickets up.

If you like watching the game from a window it's awesome. If you actually like going to games and actually watching the game it's the same sight lines as the old stadium just a little father back. Geting to the seats is a total cluster fuck if you are up high (300 level) there is no straight shot to your seats you have to take several escalators so unless you're a puss walking is the way togo. Other then that......the place is a total abomination. It was build for gay pirate fun, for rich guys who like to wear footie PJ's to NFL games favorite activities include texting their "buds" on how cool the fireplace is. Watching the game on the flat screen at the bar. And using their preferred parking passes as coaster for 20 dollar drinks..

If you like watching the game from a window it's awesome. If you actually like going to games and actually watching the game it's the same sight lines as the old stadium just a little father back. Geting to the seats is a total cluster fuck if you are up high (300 level) there is no straight shot to your seats you have to take several escalators so unless you're a puss walking is the way togo. Other then that......the place is a total abomination. It was build for gay pirate fun, for rich guys who like to wear footie PJ's to NFL games favorite activities include texting their "buds" on how cool the fireplace is. Watching the game on the flat screen at the bar. And using their preferred parking passes as coaster for 20 dollar drinks..

That's a shame. I liked going to old Meadowlands. It was pretty accessible. I know season ticket holders that tell me its a nightmare getting in and out. That, in combo with the game being Jan 1, no brainer for me to stay home.

wow...well the dog for one is thrilled that the NFL saw fit to grant it a super bowl then...that should be a real treat for the fans. watching two teams slop around in lousy weather in a stadium monstrasity...

That's a shame. I liked going to old Meadowlands. It was pretty accessible. I know season ticket holders that tell me its a nightmare getting in and out. That, in combo with the game being Jan 1, no brainer for me to stay home.

It's not just accessibility. They have done everything in their power to make tailgating a less attractive option, more so for the less classy fans. There is a strip of glass that runs parallel to the verizon parking area. For over 20 years people parked on there and grilled BBQ'ed etc. When i asked parking staff why we could not park there they said (quote) "management is trying to get away from that" (end quote). There is a NFL pro shop at the exit of every bathroom. So when you are coming out of the pisser you (no lie) can window shop for NFL merchandise. Metlife stadium is the antithesis of how gay the NFL has become, how commercialized the sport is now. Metlife stadium is populated by kittens, and fluffy foof dogs that get carried around in pairs Hiltons pocketbook.

Tickets have been in my family since 73, when the new stadium opened. Growing up I sat next to die hard fans that stayed until the end of the game. Did the wave and knew the players. lets just say the people around me now know more about The View then whats going on, on the field. If I had to wager a guess they watch more reality TV then any sports. It's FUCKING SICKENING................... :ranting2:

wow...well the dog for one is thrilled that the NFL saw fit to grant it a super bowl then...that should be a real treat for the fans. watching two teams slop around in lousy weather in a stadium monstrasity...

I could almost guarantee you that anyone who the NFL actually cared about will be sitting in a climate controlled room for the superbowl.

Its a monstrosity for someone who likes to sit outside during games, who thinks beer, hotbogs hamburgers and onions peppers and sausage subs should be the only food you're able to buy at the games. For someone whose worried they may miss a play having to take a piss and doesn't have time to stare at a Manning Jersey at the bathroom exit. For someone who thinks having MULTIPLE full bars in a stadium is a waste of valuable seating space.

For the NFL brass it's a wet dream. IF it where domed they would consider it NFL corporate paradise.

I forgot one more gem. The upper tier has a halo. A metal structure that houses the sound system and some lighting. It hangs about 30-40 feet over some seats in the upper bowl. When it rains it drips water on fans sitting under it. The October 30th game after the snow it was beautiful out,sunny sky etc people sitting under that thing where getting pissed on all game by melting snow. There is no doubt in my mind that when (if ever) we have a cold weather game with sleet/ice, icicles and falling Ice is going to cause some serious issues. Someone is going to get fucked up from that. Blind, knocked the fuck out something. MArk it down.