SportsWrath

Giant Roster

Lughead

Does Perrilloux make money every time he gets signed?

Practice Squad Players get paid by the week for each of the 17 weeks in the regular season. There is a minimum but some make more.

Since it is by the week, maybe that explains why Perrolioux has been signed and dropped so many times. He gets paid with out using the spot on the squad for more than 1 day a week.

Practice Squad Players get paid by the week for each of the 17 weeks in the regular season. There is a minimum but some make more.

Since it is by the week, maybe that explains why Perrolioux has been signed and dropped so many times. He gets paid with out using the spot on the squad for more than 1 day a week.

So long as he gets paid.. because this shit's gotta drive anyone crazy... lol

Isn't Ugoh a former first-round pick that used to be pretty decent?

Second round pick if I recall, an all around good athlete at the combine, I guess he was even scouted to ran track at his college school.

I guess the problem came about when after a decent start to his rookie season for the Colts he started to under perform and was replaced by mid season. The next year when people expected him to make a return after a year of getting the system under his belt but he was released due to injuries and such during the pre-season.

Tried out for a bunch of other teams and played a game or two with the Lions and was released not long after.

Second round pick if I recall, an all around good athlete at the combine, I guess he was even scouted to ran track at his college school.

I guess the problem came about when after a decent start to his rookie season for the Colts he started to under perform and was replaced by mid season. The next year when people expected him to make a return after a year of getting the system under his belt but he was released due to injuries and such during the pre-season.

Tried out for a bunch of other teams and played a game or two with the Lions and was released not long after.

Sounds like we're... fucked?

Sounds like we're... fucked?

It could do either way, all reports say he was a solid OL player in college and did play well for his first number of starts with the Colts, he just trailed off before he got injured.

He could come into the Giants looking for some redemption to prove he is still a solid player.....or he could just be looking for a pay check.

Poor Jack :)

Why poor Jack?...Perriloux looks like he's hanging around....maybe next year they ditch Carr and put him as #2

After seeing what Tim Tebow did, Victor Cruz did, and what we saw of Perriloux in Pre-Season........who's to say he could not be a star

anyone who says he can't is just wrong

having said that, the way Eli has evolved, who cares?

Why poor Jack?...Perriloux looks like he's hanging around....maybe next year they ditch Carr and put him as #2

After seeing what Tim Tebow did, Victor Cruz did, and what we saw of Perriloux in Pre-Season........who's to say he could not be a star

anyone who says he can't is just wrong

having said that, the way Eli has evolved, who cares?

Agreed.