SportsWrath

Jeff Fisher

osi724dasack

I don't want to see a retread brought in. Not that Cowher, Fisher, and Gruden are chopped liver but Id like to see the Giants go in another direction. Though it would be funny to see the faces Chuckie or Cowher make when the Giants have their annual "lose to a team that has no business beating us".

142-120 in the regular season (.542)

.500 postseason record or maybe -1.

4 division titles against Peyton Manning and one of the toughest divisions in football during his tenure.

22-7 vs The NFC

Couldn't find it but someone please find his record vs the NFC East it's an incredible record that's just dominant.

We could do worse.

142-120 in the regular season (.542)

.500 postseason record or maybe -1.

4 division titles against Peyton Manning and one of the toughest divisions in football during his tenure.

22-7 vs The NFC

Couldn't find it but someone please find his record vs the NFC East it's an incredible record that's just dominant.

We could do worse.

Fisher's record vs NFC East

vs Eagles 4-0

vs Giants 5-0

vs Skins 3-2

vs Cowboys 3-2

That's 15-4 all time vs NFC East teams. His style of play does real well in that division. Watch him end up with the Eagles or Cowboys.

Link

TC as HC

Gilbride as OC

Spags as DC

yes , i think that combination might work !

Since I hold Fewel is the #1 reason for our demise this season.... I agree with this. Say what you will about Gilbride but our O has been performing...

:confused:

I'm honored. I got an 'under' the quote quote.

Osi's a well known advocate of the benefits of smoking weed, but in starting this thread, I figured he graduated to smoking crack.

In other words, I wouldn't want Fisher.

I'd be good with Fisher, but honestly, I've become really big on Chuckie. I don't think I want Cohwer because he's got too big an ego.

Sadly, I doubt we see Chuckie on the sidelines, like someone said some weks ago, he's really becoming a Madden type guy and is really one of the few tv guys I can stand to listen to.

I'd be good with Fisher, but honestly, I've become really big on Chuckie. I don't think I want Cohwer because he's got too big an ego.

Sadly, I doubt we see Chuckie on the sidelines, like someone said some weks ago, he's really becoming a Madden type guy and is really one of the few tv guys I can stand to listen to.

If we got Gruden I would seriously have to think about changing teams. I just couldn't stomach four or so years of his goofy fucking faces and faux tough-guy conferences.

I mean... just look at the guy here at WCW Starcade. He's an embarrassment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfpJC-QDTk

If we got Gruden I would seriously have to think about changing teams. I just couldn't stomach four or so years of his goofy fucking faces and faux tough-guy conferences.

I mean... just look at the guy here at WCW Starcade. He's an embarrassment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfpJC-QDTk

He's a bit of a cartoon, but he knows football, hge seems to be fond of the Giants and alway believed in Eli. I'll take a guy like that vs a guy like Cowher who would be more worried about putting his stamp on the team instead of winning games.

He's a bit of a cartoon, but he knows football, hge seems to be fond of the Giants and alway believed in Eli. I'll take a guy like that vs a guy like Cowher who would be more worried about putting his stamp on the team instead of winning games.

Isn't he also famous for ruining quarterbacks? Aside from Rich Gannon it seemed like he had a new QB every year.

Seriously though Jeff Fisher would be a great replacement and he'd turn out Defense around the second he walks in The door

Cowher carries alot of baggage and personel changes. Gruden would be ok but I prefer Fisher.

Plus no coach has ever won a super bowl for two different teams so history says Cowher and Gruden won't win one with us.

Fisher is like Andy Reid, he will win One with his next team.

Seriously though Jeff Fisher would be a great replacement and he'd turn out Defense around the second he walks in The door

Cowher carries alot of baggage and personel changes. Gruden would be ok but I prefer Fisher.

Plus no coach has ever won a super bowl for two different teams so history says Cowher and Gruden won't win one with us.

Fisher is like Andy Reid, he will win One with his next team.

I would really love to see that come to fruition. The city of Philadelphia might actually burn to the ground.