• Majority of the players don't care
    • Majority of players don't repsect caoching staff
    • all of the above
  2. 2. Why does the oline suck balls?

• No depth
    • Lack of a free agency plan
    • No understanding of player personle
    • Muscial chairs just dosen't work
  3. 3. If player attitude is a reflection of coaching what is the biggest indicator that it's time to move on

• Boley's statements in the media
    • Tucks statements in the media
    • Rolle's statements in the media
    • Jacobs statements in the media
    • Osi's actions year in and year out
    • None of the above we should keep the coachiung staff dumbass
  4. 4. Finish this sentence: Deion Grant is

• an assclown that blows chunks
    • Is Drew Brees's bitch
    • Has no business being on this tema or any team in the NFL
    • Is a clear indication that Reese misses more then he hits with player moves
    • Is a great player just needs more time to develop

I'm still pissed about that giveaway game to Phillie last year; we win that and the Packer Love Fest never happens. :angry: GOD I hate bandwagon teams....how many Packers fans actually live in or near to Wisconsin?

Yeah I don't think my brother-in-law has ever even been to Wisconsin. I think he must have started watching football in '96/'97, when Brett Favre won his lone title, and just jumped on that bandwagon.

Ayup...I sick of that "we practiced well horseshit". Everyone practices well most of the time. Give me a fucking break. The schemes are old/stale and the coaches lack any prescience and keep trying to fit the personnel to their hobby horse schemes as opposed of fitting the schemes to the available players.

I am so sick of an offense with multiple checkdowns where everyone has to be perfect for the play to work. I am sick of the trap blocking scheme that I believe Joe or Gut mentioned that leaves gaping holes in the line that plodding Twinkle Toes or No Ware take years to get to. Whereas a Me Me or Ahmad can transit those holes...for the aforementioned cunts those holes only become openings for opposing linemen to tackle those cunts in the backfield.

I am sick of a defensive scheme that emphasizes zone when our personnel are primarily man coverage types. And then expecting young LB's who did not have much coverage responsibilities in college to come in and learn the intricacies of a zone defense on the fly...with no real leadership in the LB's of secondary who can lead them through the learning process is a recipe for getting repeatedly torched by RB's and TE's.

I am sick of a kicker who can barely make 35 yard FG's; sick of return teams that are no threat; sick of the over emphasis of full speed practices and playing crucial vets deep into meaningless preseason games only to see them nicked up; seriously injured for half the season and/or IR'ed to the next year at least. Every team has injuries...but this team suffers two to three catastrophic injuries every fucking year before the real games even start.

I almost hope they don't make the playoffs...because I want a veteran coach with a new philosophy in the drivers seat. They should have kicked Coughlin upstairs at the end of the 2009 season. Made him assistant general manager or something similar to the Vice President and just as relevant as a VP (or a bucket of spit).

I am sick of a so-called disciplinarian allowing locker room cancers and big time talkers (who do shit on the field) dominate the locker room. If you don't have vocal and successful leaders like Strahan to steer the team where it needs to go; then it falls onto the COACH to set the tone. Fuck if you could sit and punish Plax...why the fuck was Jacobs even being suited up for games; the same for Osi. Sometimes its better to get your ass kicked sitting down cancers early in the season to make a point.

Priorities for the draft and free agency....an OG/OT; LB and a true RB...no scat backs or road graders....a complete TE would not hurt either.

well said

Here comes the injury excuse again....

Look, every team goes through injuries. The Packers won the Super Bowl with half their starting team on IR. I don't buy it. We lost Goff, who a case can be made that he isn't that good and we might have even improved with what we have currently, anyway. We lost Terrell Thomas, our most physical corner. Thomas was a big loss. But we have so many high round draft picks and guys we've brought in from other teams (Canty, Boley) that should be stepping up and playing well, regardless. They just haven't. They look lost trying to even tackle anyone. It's embarrassing to watch.

i fucking hope to god the word 'injuries' comes out of coughlin's mouth. the media would never let him get away with it after he shitted on fassel for the injury 'cancer'. he clearly hasn't done anythign to change it like he siad he would

i fucking hope to god the word 'injuries' comes out of coughlin's mouth. the media would never let him get away with it after he shitted on fassel for the injury 'cancer'. he clearly hasn't done anythign to change it like he siad he would

yeah.... between his bone headed full pads full speed practices, horrible strength and conditioning and oh lets beat them J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS in the preseason. :jerkoff:

Dayum T! :laugh: Good analysis, though!

Although I selected option 'B' on the Deon Grant question, I think there should be a "both A and B" option.

As I recall, I was majorly pissed at certain players playing late in preseason games and getting placed on IR. Those injuries have come to roost. The losses of T2, Goff, Austin, Sintim, and recently, Boley, had me lowering my expectations. I'm still hoping that Boley's return coupled with a major philosophical change from Fewell will turn this thing around late.

But I'm really sick of hearing about the Packers and all the adversity they overcame last year.

They lost a mediocre running back who can't even beat out James Starks this year when he's healthy in Ryan Grant.

They lost a RT in Tauscher who was replaced by a first round stud in Bulaga.

They lost Nick Barnett who was replaced admirably by Desmond Bishop, who is their starter now.

They lost Finley, who was really their only major loss, IMO. They replaced him with guys like Quarless and Crabtree, guys who are arguably better or as good as our starting TE this year.

Injuries matter. And every team that wins a Super Bowl have players go on IR. It's really about depth and how many injuries a team can sustain. The Packers could sustain those few injuries they had. I never thought they overcame a ton of debilitating injuries. We had just as many key injuries as they did before our guys even suited up against the Redskins week 1. Not making excuses but this team is definitely not playing to their full potential at least in part due to a large number of injuries.

Dude, you are seriously worse than the Bleacher Report. That Packers team not only lost key starters, they lost guys that were backing them up.

That team lost just about every safety on the team, a crap ton of linebackers, both of their starting tight ends. Their starting tackle and solid backup tackle (Marshall Newhouse, a starter this year). And you guys want to bitch about getting hit at one position constantly?

AND they lost Aaron Rodgers for a game and a half, something we NEVER have to worry about with Eli.

They lost Brandon Jackson AND Ryan Grant, both were better options than James Starks, University at Buffalo product, at the time. Grant was coming off his best season.

Have you been to the stadium lately? Sushi bars, NFL pro shops at the exit of every bathroom, Bars with fireplaces. Wellington Mara didn't want Cheerleaders with the thought it would detract from the game.

Yeah, I've been to the stadium recently. I haven't seen one sushi bar and I've sat EVERYWHERE in that stadium..including front row with SoCal Dubs.

I have no doubt they are they and honestly, it's fucking food and should be nothing to get your panties in a knot.

And Barnett is no slouch, he's starting in Buffalo now. At the time, it was still a much bigger loss than a guy like Goff (lol). And even mentioning Sintim as a loss is laughable. I call that addition by subtraction. Has he ever made one productive play on the field?

And the two current starting safeties on that team? Ya, both on IR last year.

So you guys can bitch all you want about losing Goff, TT (the biggest loss by far), and a defensive tackle who hasn't even seen a single snap professionally, yet. Oh and Boley for the last couple games. I don't buy the injury excuse. Good teams top to bottom, find ways to win. This is not a good team.

How about this one:

Tell me what has changed? Maras big sweeping changes included charging PSL's raising ticket prices. Enacting a cast parking system. installing NFL shops, gourmet concession stand and Bars with fireplaces in the stadium.

Wellington Mara is rolling over in his grave.

Yep.

My family had season tickets for over 40 years, and Mara the Younger unceremoniously kicked us out of the stadium when we couldn't pay for our PSLs, then came crawling back offering nosebleeds when they couldn't sell out months later. We took them, and promptly gave them back... the seats suck, the stadium is drab, everything is 20% more expensive, and the bathroom/parking/entering/leaving is actually WORSE than it was at the old stadium.

On the other hand, my girlfriend said that the "Coaches Club" seats were awesome while where she ate her caviar and sipped cognac.

Yep.

My family had season tickets for over 40 years, and Mara the Younger unceremoniously kicked us out of the stadium when we couldn't pay for our PSLs, then came crawling back offering nosebleeds when they couldn't sell out months later. We took them, and promptly gave them back... the seats suck, the stadium is drab, everything is 20% more expensive, and the bathroom/parking/entering/leaving is actually WORSE than it was at the old stadium.

On the other hand, my girlfriend said that the "Coaches Club" seats were awesome while where she ate her caviar and sipped cognac.

That doesn't belong in a football stadium. As a matter of fact, it isn't American. I know the marketing has changed along with the money given to the athletes but the game of football is one thing that as a country we can completely call our own. It used to have a real blue collar appeal which was a good thing and now it's just about gone.

Yep.

my company has seats in the VIP section and they are fucking amazing. they have a legit bar in there and way better food than what all the plebs eat

too bad everyone in that section is too busy staring at their phones to make any noise

my company has seats in the VIP section and they are fucking amazing. they have a legit bar in there and way better food than what all the plebs eat

too bad everyone in that section is too busy staring at their phones to make any noise

I can believe it..... :facepalm:

Yeah, I've been to the stadium recently. I haven't seen one sushi bar and I've sat EVERYWHERE in that stadium..including front row with SoCal Dubs.

I have no doubt they are they and honestly, it's fucking food and should be nothing to get your panties in a knot.

Right and the parking situation. If you have been tot the stadium you can;t avoid this one. 15 minutes before kickoff and the "preferred" parking is practically empty. Lot 16 where I parked with my father since I was a kid is now "preferred" parking. Largely empty as we walk our way in from east bumble fuck.

If Wellington wasn't alive when they where designing the stadium do you think it would have been an open one? Meaning no dome? Somehow I think not.

it's not about "fucking" food it's about catering to a crowd that's not interested in watching the game and rooting the team on.And if you have been to the games this is obvious.

lexus/td club is where my boss's seats are. you can literally sit on a padded seat along the windows and have an amazing view of the field. a lot of people do that when it's cold. it's a nice perk but it's not exactly conducive to having a homefield advantage

Blackburn made a big difference last week......and that was off the couch....he should be even better this week

Makes you wonder what this defense would be like with a Ray Lewis type MLB and a competent DC.

lexus/td club is where my boss's seats are. you can literally sit on a padded seat along the windows and have an amazing view of the field. a lot of people do that when it's cold. it's a nice perk but it's not exactly conducive to having a homefield advantage

And get served from the bar, hit the caving station, grab some sushi, this is not going to a football game this is watching from a five star hotel window. I don't get it I don't like it. And it has taken the die hard fans out of the stadium. There are a ton of seats in these "clubs" that you can't even see the game live. WTF? So these rich assholes are going to the game for what reason? For the price they pay the could rent out a hall and show the game at a catered event. Whats worse is they pay for parking that they never use. Did you happen to see anyone using a red parking pass as a coaster? If so can you punch them in the face for me?

And get served from the bar, hit the caving station, grab some sushi, this is not going to a football game this is watching from a five star hotel window. I don't get it I don't like it. And it has taken the die hard fans out of the stadium. There are a ton of seats in these "clubs" that you can't even see the game live. WTF? So these rich assholes are going to the game for what reason? For the price they pay the could rent out a hall and show the game at a catered event. Whats worse is they pay for parking that they never use. Did you happen to see anyone using a red parking pass as a coaster? If so can you punch them in the face for me?

it's a business expense for most of them... the scum I used to work for is a Jets fan.. he'd go to only one game a year when it's nice out... the rest he'd sell for a slight profit or face value... where he benefits is he gets to claim the entire expense of $20K+ as a business expense... saving himself roughly $7K between Federal State and FICA taxes... tax evasion 101.

you are what your record says you are........at 6-6 we are overall average not Balls Suckers

the season is not over yet they could be ball suckers they could be worse or they could take the division. As of right now they are on a 4 game skid which is the usual blumpkin that is the Giants at the end of the year.

If you like being feed a pile of horseshit each year by Management and told to kiss the coaches ass after the team embarrass themselves, blow the division, and miss the playoffs then your logic is on par with thinking this team above average. I see a team that shows up one week and sleeps the next then pounds their collective chests in the media on how they are world beaters. Complain about the organization in GQ cry about TC and their roll with the team in the media in general, and come out and say that the coaching assessments means nothing.

it's a business expense for most of them... the scum I used to work for is a Jets fan.. he'd go to only one game a year when it's nice out... the rest he'd sell for a slight profit or face value... where he benefits is he gets to claim the entire expense of $20K+ as a business expense... saving himself roughly $7K between Federal State and FICA taxes... tax evasion 101.

The sad fact of the matter is no one cares. As long as the seats are paid for. I gots mine........... :sheeplover:

The game is now a sideshow not the main event.

i love the coaches club with the fireplace in it. It looks nicer them some town homes I've seen.

The sad fact of the matter is no one cares. As long as the seats are paid for. I gots mine........... :sheeplover:

The game is now a sideshow not the main event.

i love the coaches club with the fireplace in it. It looks nicer them some town homes I've seen.

Does Lambeau (sp) field have those kind of seats?