• Majority of the players don't care
    • Majority of players don't repsect caoching staff
    • all of the above
  2. 2. Why does the oline suck balls?

• No depth
    • Lack of a free agency plan
    • No understanding of player personle
    • Muscial chairs just dosen't work
  3. 3. If player attitude is a reflection of coaching what is the biggest indicator that it's time to move on

• Boley's statements in the media
    • Tucks statements in the media
    • Rolle's statements in the media
    • Jacobs statements in the media
    • Osi's actions year in and year out
    • None of the above we should keep the coachiung staff dumbass
  4. 4. Finish this sentence: Deion Grant is

• an assclown that blows chunks
    • Is Drew Brees's bitch
    • Has no business being on this tema or any team in the NFL
    • Is a clear indication that Reese misses more then he hits with player moves
    • Is a great player just needs more time to develop

Reese drafts too many Dudley Do-Rights, and not enough Kenny Stablers.

Teams know they can abuse the Giants without any fear of a chopblock, late hit, etc. So, the opposing gameplan is now to pull down Fewell's pants and laugh at him while the Giants run away and hide.

I think free agency is a part of it too.....players simply don't give a shit beyond their individual stats anymore.

There are a couple exceptions. But I shudder to think what this franchise would look like if we had a different QB.

I've got his team down at 7-9.....and that assumes the find a way to "figure out" Rex Grossman.

I've said this shit since I'm blue in the face:

The quickest way to improve a team is on defense.

The quickest way to improve a defense is at linebacker.....no other position is as versatile (run defense, pass rush, covering the middle of the field).

I like Herzlich, but let's face it, the kid probably has another year before his body catches up to his heart. The rest of these guys - except, maybe Boley - just aren't diference makers.

Take a look at what Von Miller has done for the Denver defense......or what Patrick Willis has done for the 49ers, or Suggs for the Ravens. Or what Lance Briggs and Urlacher have been doing for year after year.

Name any great defense in the league, and I'll show you at least one kick ass linebacker at it's core.

The quickest way to improve a defense is at linebacker.....no other position is as versatile (run defense, pass rush, covering the middle of the field).

I like Herzlich, but let's face it, the kid probably has another year before his body catches up to his heart. The rest of these guys - except, maybe Boley - just aren't diference makers.

Take a look at what Von Miller has done for the Denver defense......or what Patrick Willis has done for the 49ers, or Suggs for the Ravens. Or what Lance Briggs and Urlacher have been doing for year after year.

Name any great defense in the league, and I'll show you at least one kick ass linebacker at it's core.

Exactly right. It's been our achilles heel since 2005. Enough already.

Frankly. you look at this team at the beginning of the year and 6-5 is exactly where it should be. Our expectations got higher from a good showing early.

Can you draft these in the first round?

Sad to think that the franchise of Taylor, Banks, Van Pelt, Carson, Huff, Johnson, et. al. is now the franchise of Mark Herzlich and... and... whoever our other linebackers are. :huh:

No doubt linbacker is a big problem. But I see oline as our biggest problem. I mean come on they let subert and ohara go July 26th. (1) They had to know this was coming (2) the plan was to get Baas who has been an injury prone bust for us. It's insane end of the season the starting line gets almost completely rotated? IMO this a a fuck up of biblical proportions.

Sad to think that the franchise of Taylor, Banks, Van Pelt, Carson, Huff, Johnson, et. al. is now the franchise of Mark Herzlich and... and... whoever our other linebackers are. :huh:

How about this one:

January 4th 2010:

Monday, though, Mara made it clear that he's seen and had enough.

Saying that he's "probably as disappointed as I've ever been in my life at this team," he promised there would be changes in the organization after an 8-8 season that he said "felt a lot more like 2-14 to me."

"I'm disappointed at everything. I'm unhappy at everybody. It's just not acceptable to perform like that," Mara said. "I'm less than 24 hours after the end of the season, so I'm sure I'll cool down at some point and try to make intelligent decisions going forward. But obviously I'm not very happy right now. And they know that."

Tell me what has changed? Maras big sweeping changes included charging PSL's raising ticket prices. Enacting a cast parking system. installing NFL shops, gourmet concession stand and Bars with fireplaces in the stadium.

Wellington Mara is rolling over in his grave.

Dead last in rushing yards per game and average. The offensive line is a position that needs continuity. The Giants were lucky to have Diehl, Seubert, O'Hara, Snee, and McKenzie together for so long. We let Seubert and O'Hara go this offseason due to injuries and age and I think Diehl and McKenzie will be replaced next offseason. Hopefully Beatty and Snee bounce back from their problems and maybe Baas improves but there are two holes that need to be filled the way I see it.

Know what I'd like to see? The depth chart going into training camp or maybe a week or two in - basically the team we expected to have this year. Then cross out all the players who aren't here or who have missed games. Add to that the reshuffled offensive line, which did not have the benefit of working together through the off season and you have a recipe for exactly what we've seen.

It's funny - when those injuries to Goff, Thomas, Osi, Tuck and other Dbacks occurred, we all said how damaging this was and some even said, "we're fucked"....but then the games start and we forget all about that and expect no drop off in quality of play.

Know what I'd like to see? The depth chart going into training camp or maybe a week or two in - basically the team we expected to have this year. Then cross out all the players who aren't here or who have missed games. Add to that the reshuffled offensive line, which did not have the benefit of working together through the off season and you have a recipe for exactly what we've seen.

It's funny - when those injuries to Goff, Thomas, Osi, Tuck and other Dbacks occurred, we all said how damaging this was and some even said, "we're fucked"....but then the games start and we forget all about that and expect no drop off in quality of play.

You are correct, sir.

Here comes the injury excuse again....

Look, every team goes through injuries. The Packers won the Super Bowl with half their starting team on IR. I don't buy it. We lost Goff, who a case can be made that he isn't that good and we might have even improved with what we have currently, anyway. We lost Terrell Thomas, our most physical corner. Thomas was a big loss. But we have so many high round draft picks and guys we've brought in from other teams (Canty, Boley) that should be stepping up and playing well, regardless. They just haven't. They look lost trying to even tackle anyone. It's embarrassing to watch.

im sick of coughlin getting away with blaming the players and not having any accountability. "we prepared well all week but we didn't execute" is a bullshit pass the buck statement

This is where I give Reid lots of respect. He hasn't even attempted to blame anybody else. The Eagles can still suck dick though. :giants:

im sick of coughlin getting away with blaming the players and not having any accountability. "we prepared well all week but we didn't execute" is a bullshit pass the buck statement

Ayup...I sick of that "we practiced well horseshit". Everyone practices well most of the time. Give me a fucking break. The schemes are old/stale and the coaches lack any prescience and keep trying to fit the personnel to their hobby horse schemes as opposed of fitting the schemes to the available players.

I am so sick of an offense with multiple checkdowns where everyone has to be perfect for the play to work. I am sick of the trap blocking scheme that I believe Joe or Gut mentioned that leaves gaping holes in the line that plodding Twinkle Toes or No Ware take years to get to. Whereas a Me Me or Ahmad can transit those holes...for the aforementioned cunts those holes only become openings for opposing linemen to tackle those cunts in the backfield.

I am sick of a defensive scheme that emphasizes zone when our personnel are primarily man coverage types. And then expecting young LB's who did not have much coverage responsibilities in college to come in and learn the intricacies of a zone defense on the fly...with no real leadership in the LB's of secondary who can lead them through the learning process is a recipe for getting repeatedly torched by RB's and TE's.

I am sick of a kicker who can barely make 35 yard FG's; sick of return teams that are no threat; sick of the over emphasis of full speed practices and playing crucial vets deep into meaningless preseason games only to see them nicked up; seriously injured for half the season and/or IR'ed to the next year at least. Every team has injuries...but this team suffers two to three catastrophic injuries every fucking year before the real games even start.

I almost hope they don't make the playoffs...because I want a veteran coach with a new philosophy in the drivers seat. They should have kicked Coughlin upstairs at the end of the 2009 season. Made him assistant general manager or something similar to the Vice President and just as relevant as a VP (or a bucket of spit).

I am sick of a so-called disciplinarian allowing locker room cancers and big time talkers (who do shit on the field) dominate the locker room. If you don't have vocal and successful leaders like Strahan to steer the team where it needs to go; then it falls onto the COACH to set the tone. Fuck if you could sit and punish Plax...why the fuck was Jacobs even being suited up for games; the same for Osi. Sometimes its better to get your ass kicked sitting down cancers early in the season to make a point.

Priorities for the draft and free agency....an OG/OT; LB and a true RB...no scat backs or road graders....a complete TE would not hurt either.

This is where I give Reid lots of respect. He hasn't even attempted to blame anybody else. The Eagles can still suck dick though. :giants:

Ayup...and if Reid were in NY...he would be Coach Forever....hell he might have won a supe or two by now. He always seems to find a way to beat teams when his back is against the wall.That much I can say for him. Also he does not seem to be someone who is wedded to "HIS WAY OR NO WAY".

Dayum T! :laugh: Good analysis, though!

Although I selected option 'B' on the Deon Grant question, I think there should be a "both A and B" option.

As I recall, I was majorly pissed at certain players playing late in preseason games and getting placed on IR. Those injuries have come to roost. The losses of T2, Goff, Austin, Sintim, and recently, Boley, had me lowering my expectations. I'm still hoping that Boley's return coupled with a major philosophical change from Fewell will turn this thing around late.

But I'm really sick of hearing about the Packers and all the adversity they overcame last year.

They lost a mediocre running back who can't even beat out James Starks this year when he's healthy in Ryan Grant.

They lost a RT in Tauscher who was replaced by a first round stud in Bulaga.

They lost Nick Barnett who was replaced admirably by Desmond Bishop, who is their starter now.

They lost Finley, who was really their only major loss, IMO. They replaced him with guys like Quarless and Crabtree, guys who are arguably better or as good as our starting TE this year.

Injuries matter. And every team that wins a Super Bowl have players go on IR. It's really about depth and how many injuries a team can sustain. The Packers could sustain those few injuries they had. I never thought they overcame a ton of debilitating injuries. We had just as many key injuries as they did before our guys even suited up against the Redskins week 1. Not making excuses but this team is definitely not playing to their full potential at least in part due to a large number of injuries.

I don't know how Wellington Mara is rolling over in his grave...didn't he force Giants fans to eat a shit sandwich from 1964 to 1981?

Have you been to the stadium lately? Sushi bars, NFL pro shops at the exit of every bathroom, Bars with fireplaces. Wellington Mara didn't want Cheerleaders with the thought it would detract from the game.

Dayum T! :laugh: Good analysis, though!

Although I selected option 'B' on the Deon Grant question, I think there should be a "both A and B" option.

As I recall, I was majorly pissed at certain players playing late in preseason games and getting placed on IR. Those injuries have come to roost. The losses of T2, Goff, Austin, Sintim, and recently, Boley, had me lowering my expectations. I'm still hoping that Boley's return coupled with a major philosophical change from Fewell will turn this thing around late.

But I'm really sick of hearing about the Packers and all the adversity they overcame last year.

They lost a mediocre running back who can't even beat out James Starks this year when he's healthy in Ryan Grant.

They lost a RT in Tauscher who was replaced by a first round stud in Bulaga.

They lost Nick Barnett who was replaced admirably by Desmond Bishop, who is their starter now.

They lost Finley, who was really their only major loss, IMO. They replaced him with guys like Quarless and Crabtree, guys who are arguably better or as good as our starting TE this year.

Injuries matter. And every team that wins a Super Bowl have players go on IR. It's really about depth and how many injuries a team can sustain. The Packers could sustain those few injuries they had. I never thought they overcame a ton of debilitating injuries. We had just as many key injuries as they did before our guys even suited up against the Redskins week 1. Not making excuses but this team is definitely not playing to their full potential at least in part due to a large number of injuries.

I'm still pissed about that giveaway game to Phillie last year; we win that and the Packer Love Fest never happens. :angry: GOD I hate bandwagon teams....how many Packers fans actually live in or near to Wisconsin?