SportsWrath

Plaxico showed us today why we made a huge mistake

JackStroud

Sorry......believe it or not I have no idea what fantasy football is..........my fantasies tend to be more earthy

How does it work?

I like the hotdog.......he brings an alternate point of view to the boards......as does baddegg

You cant blame them for wanting the Cowboys to win, and being a Cowboy fan has to be a miserable existence

they actually blow people out occasionally and still stink like heck in the end

I like the dog's posts too. Most of the time he has a pretty spot on rational analysis of things, which sometimes people don't like to hear.

-Z

People can change......especially those who spent 2 yrs in the hole for their trangressions

Plax on Coach Couglin after his release

“After my situation happened, I turned on the TV, and the first words out his mouth was ‘sad and disappointing,’ ” Burress said. “I’m like, forget support — how about some concern? I did just have a bullet in my leg. And then I sat in his office, and he pushed back his chair and goes, ‘I’m glad you didn’t kill anybody!’ Man, we’re paid too much to be treated like kids. He doesn’t realize that we’re grown men and actually have kids of our own.”

so plax was pissed that Coach was worried about innocent bystanders after he popped off a round in a c rowded club?

outraged that Coach expressed disappointment that plax had seriously screwed over his 53+ team mates, coaches and ownership.

yea it sure sounds like he grew up in prison.

“After my situation happened, I turned on the TV, and the first words out his mouth was ‘sad and disappointing,’ ” Burress said. “I’m like, forget support — how about some concern? I did just have a bullet in my leg. And then I sat in his office, and he pushed back his chair and goes, ‘I’m glad you didn’t kill anybody!’ Man, we’re paid too much to be treated like kids. He doesn’t realize that we’re grown men and actually have kids of our own.”

so plax was pissed that Coach was worried about innocent bystanders after he popped off a round in a c rowded club?

outraged that Coach expressed disappointment that plax had seriously screwed over his 53+ team mates, coaches and ownership.

Ok

Take those same words and imagine Dick Vermeil saying them............hmmmmmm sounds bad huh?

We get it.....Coughlin is a strict disiplinarian, and Plaxico played the fool.....I get it.....I think I get it :facepalm:

am I callous to think we should allow people to go to prison, pay their dues and then come back and help us win another ring with a monster like GB inhabiting our box????.......am I supposed to give a crap if tom coughlin does not like him???

.......is Tom going to put on stilits and run the fade for us??????????????????? As Vince himself said there are no awards for 2nd place in the NFL"- the NO Fun League

am I callous to think we should allow people to go to prison, pay their dues and then come back and help us win another ring

Everyone deserve's a SECOND chance Jack. That is what Plax got with the Giants and TO got with the Eagles

It is when they come looking for the Third or fourth chance that you must factor in character.

Sorry, I want nothing to do with the guy. He is a disaster in waiting. Not a question of iff in my mind but when.

Everyone deserve's a SECOND chance Jack. That is what Plax got with the Giants and TO got with the Eagles

It is when they come looking for the Third or fourth chance that you must factor in character.

Sorry, I want nothing to do with the guy. He is a disaster in waiting. Not a question of iff in my mind but when.

I'm happy for the guy.....I have malice for no one

What I do not like is he is giving the Jets exactly what we need....... a monster in the end zone

Hopefully Barden develops and Eli comes to trust Ballard more in the end zone

We can win a SB without Plax........Its just having him would have made it easier

Please dont quote his stats to me........The Sanchize is one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL

That's exactly what I find fascinating about Jack... he acts on impulse. He is pretty entertaining indeed.

So do animals. Are you saying Jack is your window to the zoo while you're on sportswrath?

The best part of that quote is...Plaxico acted like a child...so he should be treated as such. Fucking guy KNEW what he was getting into here anyways. Fuck him. 4 catches 25 yards against a shitty secondary.

Yeah, whatever..he's BACK. The Jets are the luckiest fucking team in the NFL..and they are going no where fast.

Man your so angry you should bottle it and sell it in the middle east

Chill out man

he caught 3 TDs inside the 10............we cannot move the ball inside the10 and we have severe severe 3rd down issues :confused:

its a game not a social redemption project

here are the stats for red zone scoring percentage, giants are in 2nd place.

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/red-zone-scoring-pct

Plaxico was a big reason the Giants won the Super Bowl and THE reason they didn't have the opportunity to win another. He would have brought the baggage and bitter taste back with him and with the emergence of Cruz and Ballard it turns out there wasnt even the need to take the risk.

I'm happy for the guy.....I have malice for no one

What I do not like is he is giving the Jets exactly what we need....... a monster in the end zone

Hopefully Barden develops and Eli comes to trust Ballard more in the end zone

We can win a SB without Plax........Its just having him would have made it easier

Please dont quote his stats to me........The Sanchize is one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL

you may not want stats Jack but you are going to get them anyway.

NYG 2011 Red Zone Scoring % = 68.4% ( 2nd in NFL )

NYJ 2011 Red Zone Scoring % = 61.1% ( 6th in NFL )

As for 3rd downs? You have to ask yourself why we have been having trouble on 3rd down, mainly a failure to run the ball well on either 1st or 2nd.

Hopefully, the line get's healthy and tightens up a bit as a unit during the bye and we come back stronger. Start replacing 3rd and 8s with 3rd and 3s or 3rd and 2s and that problem fixes itself.

As for 3rd downs? You have to ask yourself why we have been having trouble on 3rd down, mainly a failure to run the ball well on either 1st or 2nd.

Hopefully, the line get's healthy and tightens up a bit as a unit during the bye and we come back stronger. Start replacing 3rd and 8s with 3rd and 3s or 3rd and 2s and that problem fixes itself.

you DO not listen very well

I SAID INSIDE THE TEN YARD LINE......IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE FNNNNN GREEN ZONE OR RED ZONE

NOT THE 20 YARD LINE

AND WE ARE JUST ABOUT LAST IN THE LEAGUE IN 3RD DOWN CONVERSIONS

THE TROUBLE INSIDE THE TEN IS THERE IS NO SPACE TO MANEUVER IN

How dare you present a valid argument...

Plax is not needed by the Giants. I'm glad he's supposedly rehabilitated and has seemingly made his way back after making a huge mistake that hurt himself and everyone around him. I wish him well, but again, from a team's perspective, he's not needed.

My biggest concern going into this season was the lack of intermediate, middle of the field threats. Where Boss and Smith operated last year, we had a huge vacancy. Cruz and Ballard have stepped in extremely well and I look for that to develop further. I looked back to when we had Plax and Eli was constantly throwing high to him and everyone else. Eli was zeroing in on Plax at times when he wasn't open at all. Smith last year in some ways was the same way. He became Eli's go-to guy. Thing about Smith though was that he had the ability to get open and find the holes in the defense in a Wes Welker kinda way. So it worked. What's happened this year that I believe sets us apart from last is that Eli is spreading the ball around a little more and not necessarily focusing on any one guy. Should the line improve and we actually develop the running game a little more, the offense is set up to be fairly potent.

Run defense still concerns me quite a bit, but with the return of Tuck and Amakamura and getting the team rested up during the bye week - I'm hoping that this will improve.

Can you give me more detail on that???

Are 12 year olds all over the planet honing in on the fact we are Fnnnnnnnnnnnn clueless inside the ten???

That we cannot convert 3rd downs?

NO team can hope to win a Super bowl unless those problems are fixed. You cannot win on a diet of steady long YAC to score TDs.

I'd use Scott some and Ballard more inside the ten and roll the QB . Bradshaw's too small, Jacobs knees are shredded......our WR's are not big enough in that confined area

How about handing the ball to JPP lined up 9 yds deep like the Fridge? The seas will part like Moses..........anyone hit by JPP has a 50% chance of a trip to the Xray machine.

Also the Wildcat is a nice usage point down there.

Fixed it for ya.

Seriously if people dont see what Jack is really playing at on the board now, then I dont know what else to say.

Jack:

grandpa-simpson-picture.jpg

He is what he is.. I don't think he's playing and I don't think he's as reasoned as some would expect him to be... I look at Jack as a poster who maybe bored at time... and is rather impulsive. I take him for his entertainment value and I don't hold any perceived stupidity against him. Having said that.. I have a great deal of respect for Jack as an elder poster.

Jack:

grandpa-simpson-picture.jpg

He is what he is.. I don't think he's playing and I don't think he's as reasoned as some would expect him to be... I look at Jack as a poster who maybe bored at time... and is rather impulsive. I take him for his entertainment value and I don't hold any perceived stupidity against him. Having said that.. I have a great deal of respect for Jack as an elder poster.

Jack isn't a poster who is "implusive" he's a common troll.

If Jack was under the name "Jackin4DaBoyzz" and was a Cowboys fan he would of been run off this board months ago and banned because of his countless threads.

However since he claims to be a Giants fan eventhough he has shown to lack any sort of basic Giants knowledge, he is allowed to troll this message board with thread after thread of bullshit and get away with it because people say "OH well atleast he's making the Giants section interesting"

Hey I know a guy by the name of BadEgg who also makes the Giants section interesting but if he went around spamming the section he would be banned.

Jack isn't a poster who is "implusive" he's a common troll.

If Jack was under the name "Jackin4DaBoyzz" and was a Cowboys fan he would of been run off this board months ago and banned because of his countless threads.

However since he claims to be a Giants fan eventhough he has shown to lack any sort of basic Giants knowledge, he is allowed to troll this message board with thread after thread of bullshit and get away with it because people say "OH well atleast he's making the Giants section interesting"

Hey I know a guy by the name of BadEgg who also makes the Giants section interesting but if he went around spamming the section he would be banned.

Correct but Jack has a perfect attendance record :P