SportsWrath

Plaxico showed us today why we made a huge mistake

JackStroud

not on 3rd down and in the end zone close up where the running space is jammed

Oh Please.. I only liked Plax because I felt sorry for him... I'm still not over his towel tackle against the cowboys.. he went down like a little bitch with barely the defender touching his towel...

Oh Please.. I only liked Plax because I felt sorry for him... I'm still not over his towel tackle against the cowboys.. he went down like a little bitch with barely the defender touching his towel...

Oh Please..........he easily hauled in 3 TDs in the end zone today

he's a huge target, and sorely missed IN THE END ZONE when we are inside the ten.............space is compressed

I would almost argue for to take 1-2 offsides in that area on 1st down to open up some room for our much smaller receivers

you have a short memory about Plax.......it was his ability to convert 3rd downs and TDs in the red zone that allowed us to win our last trophy

Hes not a burner like Nicks and Manningham, and Cruz but when you need a big bully to go up for a critical pass he is way better than almost anyone in the game......he came back into his own today, and I for one am happy for the guy

our only answer in those situations is Ballard

You have no idea wtf ur talkin bout. we have Cruz developing now because Plax isnt on the team. In fact, he may not have made the roster if plax was here. So take your shit football knowledge somewhere else buddy.:ranting2:

You have no idea wtf ur talkin bout. we have Cruz developing now because Plax isnt on the team. In fact, he may not have made the roster if plax was here. So take your shit football knowledge somewhere else buddy.:ranting2:

take yours and re-cyle it SFB........should take you less than 24 hrs to figure out what that means you Fnnnn idiot

Cruz is Cruz........cream rises to the top........its manningham that is playing himself off the field

in not signing him.....He gives you that 3rd down and red zone production we sorely lack

3 TDs in th end zone in one game Sheeeeeessshhh!!!!!! :rolleyes: that non signing was a mistake

Maybe it shows that the Bolts secondary sucks............. that bad.

Guest StrahansGap

Plax had a whopping 25 receiving yards today. Ballard gives us that on one catch alone every game. And it's guaranteed that plax gets a major injury soon......it's bound to happen.

TO was a great receiver as well.

That does not change the fact that both of these guys are pure cancer.

TO managed to fuck over 3 pretty good teams in his career and Plax cost us a shot at a Super Bowl repeat with his bullshit in '08.

He could score in every game remaining for the Jets this year but he will still be a self absorbed, sulky, me first, cancer douche bag.

In no way did we make a mistake on Plaxico. We have a lot of young, dynamic players on our offense that work hard and continue to develop and improve each week. Why would we want to throw Burress into that mix.

TO was a great receiver as well.

That does not change the fact that both of these guys are pure cancer.

TO managed to fuck over 3 pretty good teams in his career and Plax cost us a shot at a Super Bowl repeat with his bullshit in '08.

He could score in every game remaining for the Jets this year but he will still be a self absorbed, sulky, me first, cancer douche bag.

In no way did we make a mistake on Plaxico. We have a lot of young, dynamic players on our offense that work hard and continue to develop and improve each week. Why would we want to throw Burress into that mix.

Just to win another Lombardi........no deep meaning here

We cannot score inside the 10 or make critical 3rd downs.....we trail the league in both catagories......the exact wound Plax is a bandaid for......as for his past. Reports from the Jets are he is a humble, changed man, and very helpful to his teammates

People can change......especially those who spent 2 yrs in the hole for their trangressions

On another note, he did provide massive help in winning our last trophy (GB- the Ice bowl, the SB winning TD etc etc)

Plax had a whopping 25 receiving yards today. Ballard gives us that on one catch alone every game. And it's guaranteed that plax gets a major injury soon......it's bound to happen.

I agree Ballard is our best option at the goal line......he can be very Plaxico like down there......Eli needs to realize that, and trust him more.......routes should be designed to clear out for him

Ballard has a big advantage in that he can chip block and disguise the fact he is a primary target

Guess if I just released Plaxico from my fantasy team before this week because I gave up on him and the pitiful Jets offense producing anything?

Also guess if Plaxico was riding the bench for me and this past week would've been his chance to crack the starting lineup because my receivers had byes?

:furious:

-Z

Thats really sad news Zelmo...........I spend a lot of my day stressing over your fantasy team :rolleyes:

Lol Jack...you post every last thought that happens to flit through your mind without the slightest consideration as to whether people are interested, so you really shouldn't be preaching from this particular soapbox.

And for the record, I have no beef with you. I actually find you very entertaining, and not in a Italian Hotdog condescending sort of way. I truly find you entertaining. Your unique mix of alternatively predictable and unpredictable outbursts of emotion add a lot of character to the Giants section of the board.

-Z

Lol Jack...you post every last thought that happens to flit through your mind without the slightest consideration as to whether people are interested, so you really shouldn't be preaching from this particular soapbox.

And for the record, I have no beef with you. I actually find you very entertaining, and not in a Italian Hotdog condescending sort of way. I truly find you entertaining. Your unique mix of alternatively predictable and unpredictable outbursts of emotion add a lot of character to the Giants section of the board.

-Z

That's exactly what I find fascinating about Jack... he acts on impulse. He is pretty entertaining indeed.

-Z

Sorry......believe it or not I have no idea what fantasy football is..........my fantasies tend to be more earthy

How does it work?

I like the hotdog.......he brings an alternate point of view to the boards......as does baddegg

You cant blame them for wanting the Cowboys to win, and being a Cowboy fan has to be a miserable existence

they actually blow people out occasionally and still stink like heck in the end