SportsWrath

Plaxico showed us today why we made a huge mistake

JackStroud

Jack isn't a poster who is "implusive" he's a common troll.

If Jack was under the name "Jackin4DaBoyzz" and was a Cowboys fan he would of been run off this board months ago and banned because of his countless threads.

However since he claims to be a Giants fan eventhough he has shown to lack any sort of basic Giants knowledge, he is allowed to troll this message board with thread after thread of bullshit and get away with it because people say "OH well atleast he's making the Giants section interesting"

Hey I know a guy by the name of BadEgg who also makes the Giants section interesting but if he went around spamming the section he would be banned.

I disagree.....say what you want about Jack, but he's a Giants fan at heart.

I disagree.....say what you want about Jack, but he's a Giants fan at heart.

Joe ignore him.....he's obsessed with me and my posts.

His brain does not function at the level and as quickly as mine, to be honest I use that to tease him. He reminds me of Don Quxiote- constantly fighting windmills up in Canada LOL.

Funny.......Don LaGreca of ESPN RADIO was just just slapped inthe face by a guest on ESPN on his way to the studio.

I hate to think what Blue would do if he knew it was me walking by HAHAHAHA!!!! :facepalm:

Can you give me more detail on that???

Are 12 year olds all over the planet honing in on the fact we are Fnnnnnnnnnnnn clueless inside the ten???

That we cannot convert 3rd downs?

NO team can hope to win a Super bowl unless those problems are fixed. You cannot win on a diet of steady long YAC to score TDs.

I'd use Scott some and Ballard more inside the ten and roll the QB . Bradshaw's too small, Jacobs knees are shredded......our WR's are not big enough in that confined area

How about handing the ball to JPP lined up 9 yds deep like the Fridge? The seas will part like Moses..........anyone hit by JPP has a 50% chance of a trip to the Xray machine.

Also the Wildcat is a nice usage point down there.

Oh, Jack...you want Eli to run a wildcat? :LMAO: I can see it now: Bradshaw taking the direct snap, running right and throwing back to Eli. Talk about the worst of all worlds...I mean, Jacobs and Bradshaw are barely capable of CATCHING a pass, let alone throw it. And I wouldn't hold up much hope for much YAC from Eli, either.

If we are getting into the opponent's end of the field, we are converting TDs more often than FGs. If that happens at the 10, 20, or 49 yard line, I don't care...that's what's happening, and you should be smiling about it.

Jack isn't a poster who is "implusive" he's a common troll.

If Jack was under the name "Jackin4DaBoyzz" and was a Cowboys fan he would of been run off this board months ago and banned because of his countless threads.

However since he claims to be a Giants fan eventhough he has shown to lack any sort of basic Giants knowledge, he is allowed to troll this message board with thread after thread of bullshit and get away with it because people say "OH well atleast he's making the Giants section interesting"

Hey I know a guy by the name of BadEgg who also makes the Giants section interesting but if he went around spamming the section he would be banned.

Jack is a lot of things: repetitive, opinionated, um...overenthusiastic in promoting his opinion, etc. He's yet to see a second-stringer who isn't better than a starter. But I've read his posts for nearly a decade, and I'm sure he's a fan--a goofy one, to be sure, but a fan.

The amount of problems he'd have to have to be a philly/dallas fan playing a part for so long, over as many boards as he has, would be staggering.

my mission is to educate you imgrates about giants football

no eli would not run the wildcat.........I'd use Scott or Nicks

We cannot move the ball inside the ten........its a BIG problem

We cannot converrt 3rd downs........an even bigger problem

and your solution is???????????? Oh right

you have none.......you can citicize but have no solutions

This is like Lindsay Lohan coming here to teach us all about the dangers of drugs and alcohol.

We could just work on improving the blocking on first and second down...nah. <_<

We're tied for 6th place in touchdowns. The teams we are tied with have played 7 games. Tynes has the 2nd lowest amount of FG attempts in the league; none of which were within 20 yard range. The only thing I can think of is that the Seattle game has skewed your opinion, stats be damned. But to me, that says that we have more often than not scored a TD when we've gotten within the 20 yard line.

again, i ask you for proof.

Can you give me more detail on that???

Are 12 year olds all over the planet honing in on the fact we are Fnnnnnnnnnnnn clueless inside the ten???

That we cannot convert 3rd downs?

NO team can hope to win a Super bowl unless those problems are fixed. You cannot win on a diet of steady long YAC to score TDs.

I'd use Scott some and Ballard more inside the ten and roll the QB . Bradshaw's too small, Jacobs knees are shredded......our WR's are not big enough in that confined area

How about handing the ball to JPP lined up 9 yds deep like the Fridge? The seas will part like Moses..........anyone hit by JPP has a 50% chance of a trip to the Xray machine.

Also the Wildcat is a nice usage point down there.

Yes Jack I can give you more detail. Prior to that game Plax had a whopping 14 catches for 218 yards and 2 TD's in 6 games. That's not good. Where were all those great red zone plays for the Jets in the previous 6 games, Jack? As it is, he is a shadow of his former self. Meanwhile, our receiver play has been outstanding and much, much better than the Jets. Whether Reese let Plax walk or Plax did so on his own, we are fortunate.