SportsWrath

Rivers is amazing

JMFP

Time management ain't rivers strong point. Dude was pointing every freaking finger he can after the fail last minute drive. He's a cry baby that dosen't take the blame for not bringing his team back.

I'm not even sure what happened... granted I worked all day yesterday. Anyone can post some kind of video please?

Yes Rivers had a bad game and yes Rivers is having a lousy season. But let's not forget that Rivers career QB rating including this lousy season so far is 96.5 and I'm pretty sure it was over 100 or flirting with it coming into the year.

His last three years he's averaging 4,324 yards, 30 TD's, and 11 INT's with a 65.5 completion percentage and getting 8.6 yards per attempt.

Those are serious numbers. Period.

-Z

forget Rivers, he's not on the agenda

Rogers is a huge problem :05-mafia: ...........the only way to fix the problem is hit him hard and often

and dont give me that quick release BS...........I think we proved that theory wrong against fitzgerald

Jack this is ridiculous. How does the equation go? Oh yeah Aaron Rodgers>Ryan Fitzpatrick. I'm a little rusty on my math but I'm pretty sure that's it.

-Z

Yes Rivers had a bad game and yes Rivers is having a lousy season. But let's not forget that Rivers career QB rating including this lousy season so far is 96.5 and I'm pretty sure it was over 100 or flirting with it coming into the year.

His last three years he's averaging 4,324 yards, 30 TD's, and 11 INT's with a 65.5 completion percentage and getting 8.6 yards per attempt.

Those are serious numbers. Period.

-Z

Jesus Christ, Z.. you're becoming such a statistician lol... you're up there now with Fish, Jim, and BB25 :TU:

hahah someone on bbi just posted this in response to a Rivers thread and it seems to apply here a little, made me laugh at the very least, just change "BBI to "Sportswrath":

BBI hates a player...

BBI follows that player's stats each week.

Year 1: Shit. Great stats.

Year 2: Shit. Great stats.

Year 3: Shit. Great stats.

Year 4: Shit. Great stats.

Year 5: Shit. Great stats.

Year 6: Mediocre first six games. SEE, I TOLD YOU THIS GUY WAS A CHUMP!

Jack this is ridiculous. How does the equation go? Oh yeah Aaron Rodgers>Ryan Fitzpatrick. I'm a little rusty on my math but I'm pretty sure that's it.

-Z

Z.............. I was referring tothe 1.5 seconds release problem. Fitz gets it off even quicker then Rogers

We will be hearing going into the NO and GB games about how "Quick Releases" will render our sack rush mute :smartass:

Basically, Rivers mailed it in during the closing minute of a one score game. And then was a douche about it.

Saw the end of that game and wow that was terrible. Made the Giants 2:00 drill look like a precision laser. How is Turner still a coach?

Jack, Fitzgerald is a wide receiver, you idiot.

Fitzpatrick.

Rivers had a rough game, he played pretty well in the first quarter or so, but completely fell apart down the stretch. He played like Eli played a lot of games last year. Luckily, Eli's been protecting the ball much better this season.